Recipes for chocolate chip cookies
One 1/2 mugs butter or margarine, softened
- One 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Four cups Precious metal Medal® all-purpose flour
- Two teaspoons baking soda
- One and a half tsp salt
- 1 package (Twenty-four ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (Four cups)
How to make Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Blend butter, sugar, vanilla as well as eggs in large dish using spoon. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by curved calculating tablespoonfuls a couple of in . aside onto ungreased dessert linen.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Awesome slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack; awesome.
Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies is ready to serve.
3 1/2 dozen cookies
One 1/2 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- One and a half tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups Precious metal Medal® all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- One and a half tote (Twenty-four oz .) semisweet chocolate chips (4 cups)
How to make Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Heat oven in order to 350°F. Blend butter, sugars, vanilla as well as eggs within large bowl along with spoon. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough through curved calculating tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart on to ungreased dessert sheet.
- Bake Twelve to fifteen minutes or even until light brown. Awesome somewhat. Eliminate through dessert sheet in order to wire rack.
Extraordinary Chocolate Chip Cookies is ready to serve.
Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pistachio nuts
How to make Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, shortening, white sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, oats, baking powder and baking soda; blend into the creamed mixture to form a dough. Fold in the white chocolate chips and pistachios. Drop dough by teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Pistachio White Chocolate Chip Cookies is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Cook Time:12 Min
Ready In:32 Min
Brandied Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies Ingredients
1 cup of brandy (to soak the cranberries in, then saving 1 1/4 teaspoons of it for later)
- 1 cup of dried cranberries
- 1 cup (two sticks) of butter, room temperature
- 3/4 cup of granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup of lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs, room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 2 1/4 cups of all-purpose flour
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
How to make Brandied Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies
Put the cranberries in a wide and shallow bowl, pour in a bit of brandy. Enough so they’re surrounded by it, but not drowning. Cover and place in the fridge for an hour or more. After that, place a colander over a bowl and pour the cranberries and brandy through, putting the cranberries and the brandy they soaked in aside. Preheat oven to 375 F.
Beat the butter until light and fluffy. Add the sugars and beat again until light, fluffy and well incorporated.
Add the eggs, vanilla extract, and add 1 1/4 teaspoons of the brandy that the cranberries soaked in (as for the rest, I suggest popping it in a glass and topping it off a bit for yourself). Beat well until light and fluffy. Scrape down the sides of the bowl midway through to ensure even mixing.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt, then add to the mixture a bit at a time, beating until just mixed. Fold in the brandy soaked cranberries and white chocolate chips. Let chill for 15 minutes in the fridge.
Line a baking sheet with parchment paper (a baker’s best friend) and place rounded spoonfuls down on the sheet. Bake at 375°F for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool for a minute, then transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
I find that adding the baking soda separately seems to form softer cookies. This is how my mom and grandmother taught me, and if there is actual science behind it, I’m not aware but it seems pretty consistent, and it won’t ruin the cookies if you try it this way.
Brandied Cranberry White Chocolate Chip Cookies is ready to serve.