Two 1/2 cups flour
- Three teaspoons baking powder
- One and a halfteaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- One and a halfcup butter
- One and a halfcup sugar
- 3 eggs
- One and a halfcup sour cream
- Two teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- Two teaspoons cinnamon
How to make Chocolate Chip Cake
- Preheat stove to 350 levels F.
- Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate dish, cream the actual butter, sugar as well as eggs (include the eggs in one at any given time, defeating following every addition).
- Add sour cream as well as vanilla to the creamed mixture, blend well.
- Gradually include flour mixture to the creamed mixture, mix completely.
- In another bowl mix the chopped nut products, chocolate chips, brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Oil the tube pan (angel meals cake skillet).
- Pour 1/2 the player in the skillet after that spread on 1/2 the chocolate nick combination.
- Include the remainder of the batter, then spread the remainder of the chocolate chip nut blend on top.
- Make One hour at Three hundred and fifty degrees Y.
Chocolate Chip Cake is ready to serve.