Chocolate Chip Biscotti Ingredients
3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1-1/2 cups plus 1-1/2 teaspoons sugar, divided
- Some eggs
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 pot finely sliced dried apricots
- A single cup swirled semisweet and white chocolate chips
How to make Chocolate Chip Biscotti
- In a very large bowl, cream butter and 1-1/2 glasses sugar. Add eggs, one-by-one,
beating nicely after every addition. Defeat in vanilla.
- Incorporate the flour, cooking powder and salt; progressively add to creamed
mixture. Stir throughout apricots and choc chips.
- Divide cash in half. In ungreased baking linens, shape each portion right into a 12-in.
x 2-1/2-in. rectangle. Sprinkle with remaining sugar. Cook at 325° for 30 minutes or
perhaps until organization. Cool for 5 minutes.
Transfer to a reducing board; minimize diagonally with a serrated cutlery into 1/2-in.
slices. Place minimize side recorded on ungreased baking bed sheets. Bake
pertaining to 6-8 minutes or perhaps until golden brown.
- Take away to cable racks to chill. Store in a airtight package.
Chocolate Cannoli Cake is ready to serve.
Prep: 30 min. Bake: 40 min. + cooling