1 1/2 cups chocolate wafer cookies, crushed
- 3 Tablespoons butter
- One 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1 Fifteen ounce package ricotta cheese, drained
- Three Tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup frozen egg substitute, thawed
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- Two Tablespoons praline liqueur
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 cup plus 2 Tablespoons sugar
How to make Chocolate Cheesecake
- Melt butter. Include chocolate wafers, mix nicely. Collection the springform pan with dessert mixture to form crust.
- Defeat cream cheese and ricotta parmesan cheese by having an electic mixer in a moderate mixing bowl until sleek.
- Add milk as well as egg substitute, defeating nicely. Add cocoa, vanilla extract, as well as praline liquer, beating nicely.
- Defeat egg whites at high-speed until gentle peaks form. Gradually add sugar, One tablespoons of. at any given time, beating till stiff peaks type.
- Fold rigid egg whites into the parmesan cheese filling mixture as well as tea spoon over cookie brown crust area.
- Make from Two hundred seventy five levels Y for One hour. Switch off stove, and then leave cheesecake within oven for the next Half an hour.
- Eliminate from oven, awesome, after that cover as well as cool a minimum of 4 hours before helping.
Chocolate Cheesecake is ready to serve.