Home / Tag Archives: chocolate burfi
Tag Archives: chocolate burfi
Chocolate Burfi Ingredients:
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 cup All Purpose Flour/Maida
- 6 tsp Ghee
- 3-1/2 cups Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup Cashew nuts (chopped)
- 4-1/2 cups Sugar
- 3/4 cup Water
How to make Chocolate Burfi:
- Heat a heavy bottomed skillet and add ghee in it.
- Now fry maida in ghee.
- Make a sugar syrup by dissolving sugar in water taken in a pot.
- Meanwhile dissolve the cocoa powder in condensed milk heated on low flame in a pan and keep it aside.
- Mix all ingredients together except cashew nuts and cocoa powder and stir continuously.
- When the mixture becomes thick, add cashew nuts and mix properly.
- When froth appears in the mixture, pour 3/4 portion of it into a greased plate.
- Now mix the dissolved cocoa powder with the rest of mixture .
- Spread this as a top layer on the mixture spread on the greased plate.
- Allow it to cool and cut into squares.
- Chocolate burfi is ready.
Cocoa Burfi Ingredients:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 2 teaspoon butter
- 4-5 drops chocolate essence
- 50 gramss khoya
- 1/2 cup fresh cream
- 25 almond (if preferred)
How to make Cocoa Burfi
- Dissolve cocoa powder in half a cup of milk, making sure there are no lumps.
- Melt butter in a pan and cook khoya in it.
- Add milk with cocoa powder and stir till the mixture is thick and dry
- Mix chopped and/or cut almonds if preferred
- Remove from fire and transfer to a tray.
- Decorate with fresh cream; put in refrigerator for 10 minutes to set.