Chocolate Bundt Cake Ingredients
3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 3 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 5 eggs
- 1 cup milk
How to make Chocolate Bundt Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease and flour a 10 inch Bundt
pan. Sift flour, baking powder, salt and cocoa. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, shortening, sugar, and vanilla until light and fluffy.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each. Add flour mixture alternately with
the milk. Mix well.
- Pour into 10 inch Bundt pan. Bake at 325 F (165 degrees C) for 70 minutes or until
a toothpick inserted into cake comes out clean. Let cool for 10 minutes in the pan, then turn out onto a wire rack and cool completely.
Chocolate Bundt Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:1 Hr 10 Min
Ready In:2 Hrs