Recipes for Chocolate Brownies
- Flour 1 cup
- Eggs 3
- Chocolate 8 ounces
- Sugar 1 cup
- Walnut ½ cup
- Butter 100 gm
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
How to make Chewy Chocolate Brownies
- In a bowl put together 8 ounces chocolate, 100 gm butter, 1 cup sugar and 2 tbsp water. put in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Sieve together 1 cup flour, ½ tsp baking powder and ¼ tsp salt. Mix well.
- Cool the chocolate mixture, add in 3 eggs and beat well. Now fold in sieved flour mixture.
- Also add ½ cup walnut and ½ tsp vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture in greased oven proof dish, bake in a preheated oven of 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove, cut into squares.
Chewy Chocolate Brownies is finally ready to serve.
Chocolate Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting Ingredients:
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons milk, or as needed
- 2 cups confectioners’ sugar
How to make Chocolate Brownies with Peanut Butter Frosting:
Place the butter and peanut butter into a medium bowl, and beat with an electric mixer. Gradually mix in the sugar, and when it starts to get thick, incorporate milk one tablespoon at a time until all of the sugar is mixed in aHond the frosting is thick and spreadable. Beat for at least 3 minutes for it to get good and fluffy.
Hazelnut Chocolate Brownies Ingredients
200 g hazelnuts, roasted, peeled, coursely chopped
- 250 g good quality dark chocolate
- 185 g butter
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
How to make Hazelnut Chocolate Brownies Recipe
- Pre heat oven to 160 C.
- Grease 16 x 16 cms pan and line with baking paper.
- Melt chocolate and butter together in bowl over saucepan of boiling water.
- Cool slightly.
- Beat eggs, sugar and vanilla with electric beaters till thick and pale.
- Stir in cooled chocolate.
- Sift in flour and baking powder, stir till just combined.
- Add hazelnuts, mix in well.
- Pour into prepared pan, bake for 35 – 40 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn onto wire rack.