- Flour 1 cup
- Eggs 3
- Chocolate 8 ounces
- Sugar 1 cup
- Walnut ½ cup
- Butter 100 gm
- Vanilla essence ½ tsp
- Baking powder ½ tsp
- Salt ¼ tsp
How to make Chewy Chocolate Brownies
- In a bowl put together 8 ounces chocolate, 100 gm butter, 1 cup sugar and 2 tbsp water. put in microwave for 2 minutes.
- Sieve together 1 cup flour, ½ tsp baking powder and ¼ tsp salt. Mix well.
- Cool the chocolate mixture, add in 3 eggs and beat well. Now fold in sieved flour mixture.
- Also add ½ cup walnut and ½ tsp vanilla essence. Mix well.
- Pour this mixture in greased oven proof dish, bake in a preheated oven of 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove, cut into squares.
Chewy Chocolate Brownies is finally ready to serve.