Chocolate Banana Pie Ingredients
2 to 3 ripe bananas
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 4 (1-cup volume each) 4-inch diameter mini pie crusts (graham cracker or shortbread)
- Whipped cream
- Dried banana chips, crushed
- White chocolate, shaved, optional for garnish
How to make Chocolate Banana Pie
- In a mixer combine bananas, cream cheese, ricotta, sugar and vanilla and mix well.
- Slowly beat in cocoa powder to avoid dry pockets.
- Pour into shells and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Top with whipped cream and banana chips.
- Top with shaved white chocolate, if desired
Chocolate Banana Pie is ready to serve.
Prep. time: 10 min
Inactive prep.: 2 hour
Yield: 8 servings