Four chicken breasts pounded 1/2 inch thin
- Four chipoltle peppers (through can)
- 1 tablespoons of chipoltle sauce (I personally use the sauce that accompany the actual peppers)
- 1/4 mug canola oil
- 1/4 mug water
- 1/4 tsp paprika
- ground pepper
- Four whole wheat ciabatta buns
- olive oil
- 4 slices of havarti cheese
- finely sliced red onion
- baby spinach
- 1 avacado sliced
- 1 little tomato sliced
- 1/4 cup associated with low fat mayo
- 1 tbsp chili sauce
How to make Chipoltle Chicken Sandwiches
- within small food processor combine peppers, chipoltle sauce. oil, water, paprika and ground pepper…..pulse until fine. fork the chiken and place in big deep freeze bag. Include marinade. .Allow to sit down turning often for just two hrs.
- Mix with each other mayo as well as chili sauce.
- Barbeque grill chicken, put aside to relax covered
- clean ciabatta with olive oil and barbeque grill till somewhat dark brown
put together sandwiches
- chicken, havarti, red onion, avacado, tomato, baby spinach as well as sauce.
Chipoltle Chicken Sandwiches is ready to serve.
3 hours to make