6 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 medium White Onion, finely chopped
- Three Garlic Cloves, minced
- One and a halfteaspoon peeled and minced Fresh Ginger
- One and a halfteaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water Chestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Bamboo Shoots, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped Broccoli
- 1 large Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 3/4 cup Shiitake Mushrooms, re-hydrated, stems removed and caps thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped Snow Peas
- One and a halfcup cooked Brown Rice
- 1 cup diced Celery
- One and a halfGreen Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
How to make Chinese Vegetable Soup
- Include 1-cup vegetable stock to stockpot. Bring to a steam more than high heat.
- Decrease warmth to medium.
- Stir within chopped onion, minced garlic, as well as minced fresh ginger.
- Simmer Three moments. Stir in soy sauce and remaining vegetable stock.
- Provide a light steam over medium-high heat.
- Stir within chopped water chestnuts, chopped bamboo shoots, chopped broccoli, shredded carrot, sliced shiitake mushroom caps, shredded spinach, chopped snow peas, cooked brown rice, diced celery, as well as green bell pepper.
- Reduce heat in order to reduced. Simmer Ten minutes.
- Season along with fresh ground black pepper.
- Function hot.
Chinese Vegetable Soup is ready to serve.