6 cups Vegetable Stock
- 1 medium White Onion, finely chopped
- 3 Garlic Cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon peeled and minced Fresh Ginger
- 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- 1/2 cup Water Chestnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup Bamboo Shoots, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped Broccoli
- 1 large Carrot, peeled and shredded
- 3/4 cup Shiitake Mushrooms, re-hydrated, stems removed and caps thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup shredded Spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped Snow Peas
- 1 cup cooked Brown Rice
- 1 cup diced Celery
- 1 Green Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Add 1-cup vegetable stock to stockpot. Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce heat to medium.
- Stir in chopped onion, minced garlic, and minced fresh ginger.
- Simmer 3 minutes. Stir in soy sauce and remaining vegetable stock.
- Bring to a gentle boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in chopped water chestnuts, chopped bamboo shoots, chopped broccoli, shredded carrot, sliced shiitake mushroom caps, shredded spinach, chopped snow peas, cooked brown rice, diced celery, and green bell pepper.
- Reduce heat to low. Simmer 10 minutes.
- Season with fresh ground black pepper.
- Serve hot.