3 Baking Potatoes, cubed
- Three Carrot, chopped
- Three stalks Celery, chopped
- One and a halfsmall Turnip, chopped
- One and a halfmedium White Onion, chopped
- 1 Vine-Ripened Tomato, chopped
- 5 cloves Garlic, minced
- Sea or even Kosher Salt, in order to taste
- Pepper, to taste
How to make Chinese Potato Soup
- Add baking potatoes, carrot, celery, turnip, white onion, garlic, as well as tomato in order to big stockpot.
- Include sufficient drinking water to cover veggies.
- Provide a boil.
- Reduce warmth to reduced as well as simmer One hour.
- Season along with salt and pepper in order to taste.
- Simmer Half an hour.
Chinese Potato Soup is ready to serve.