Home / Tag Archives: chinese manchurian
Tag Archives: chinese manchurian
Chinese Chicken Manchurian Sauce Ingredients:
- 300 gm boneless chicken
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 4 tbsp tomato ketchup
- 3tbsp chili garlic sauce
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 1 spring onion, chopped (only green part)
- 1/2 lemon
- 4 slices pineapple, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- White pepper to taste
- 2 tbsp Worchester sauce
- 2 tbsp flour
- 2 tbsp corn flour
How to make Chinese Chicken Manchurian Sauce:
- Put chicken in a bowl and add 2 chopped garlic, white pepper, black pepper, salt,1/2 egg, flour and 1tbsp oil. Mix it and deep fry it. Set aside.
- In a pan heat 2 tbsp oil, add 2 cloves of chopped garlic and fry it. Add capsicum, green onion and sauté it. Now add pineapple and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- Add fried chicken, tomato ketchup, chili garlic sauce, salt, black and white pepper and mix it. Now add 1 cup water and cook it for 2-3 minutes.
- Now add Worchester sauce. Dissolve corn flour in little water and put it in Manchurian gravy. Stir it and cook till it thickens.
- Before serving pour some drops of lemon juice. Serve it with fried rice.
Chinese veg manchurian Ingredients:
- 2 cups Grated Cabbage
- 2 cups Grated Carrots
- 1 Chopped Spring Onion
- 2 Chopped Green Chilies
- 3-4 Crushed Garlic Flakes
- 2 tbsp Corn Starch or Flour
- Oil for deep frying
- 1 tbsp Soya Sauce
- Salt to taste
- 1 tsp Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- A pinch of ajinomoto
- 2 tbsp oil
How to make Chinese veg manchurian:
- Mix grated cabbage and carrots and squeeze the water out from them.
- Now in a bowl take the squeezed cabbage and carrots and mix 1 tbsp. corn starch and add few chopped chilies and little salt to it.
- Make small balls (like koftas) of the mixture .
- Heat the oil in a kadhai / wok and deep fry the balls till golden brown, drain and keep aside.
- Now in a separate pan heat 2 tbsp oil.
- Sauté garlic, green chilies and spring onions.
- Add water, salt, pepper powder, ajinomoto, sugar and soya sauce. Bring it to a boil.
- Mix 1 tbsp corn four with half of a cup of cold water and stir into it. Gently add the fried balls to the gravy.
- Cook the vegetable manchurian for 3-4 minutes and serve hot garnished with chopped coriander.
Chinese Chicken Manchurian Ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken meat, cut into 1inch square pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons crushed ginger
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons crushed green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ajinomoto
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, dissolved in
- 1/4 cup water
How to make Chinese Chicken Manchurian:
- Mix corn flour, flour, salt and pepper with the beaten egg to make the batter.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the batter, deep fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
- For the Manchurian sauce, heat oil in a pan. Lightly fry garlic and ginger till they just change color.
- Add green chilies and cilantro leaves. Fry for a minute.
- Reduce heat, add chicken stock, Soya sauce, salt, sugar, pepper and ajinomoto. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add corn flour mixed with water and give one boil. Add fried chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes. Serve hot