Chinese Chicken Drumsticks
- Chicken Drumsticks 6, make 3 deep cuts in each
- Soya sauce 2 tbsp
- White vinegar 2 tbsp
- Honey 1 tbsp
- Black pepper 1/2 tsp, powdered
- Sugar 1 tsp
- White flour / chicken 1 tbsp
- Salt to taste
- Eggs 2, beat egg whites and yolks separately
- Oil for frying
- Wash and drain the drumsticks.
- Combine all ingredients, except egg white and oil, in a bowl and marinate drumsticks in it for an hour.
- Dip each drumstick in beaten egg white and deep fry on low heat till golden brown.
- Drain on absorbent kitchen paper and sprinkle with a pinch of gram flour.
Prep Time: 1 Hour
Cook Time: 10 Mins