Home / Tag Archives: Chinese Chicken Manchurian
Tag Archives: Chinese Chicken Manchurian
Chinese Chicken Manchurian Ingredients:
- 1 lb chicken meat, cut into 1inch square pieces
- 1 1/2 tablespoons cornflour
- 1 beaten egg
- 1 1/2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cooking oil
- 2 tablespoons crushed ginger
- 2 tablespoons crushed garlic
- 2 tablespoons crushed green chili peppers
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon soya sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ajinomoto
- 2 tablespoons cornflour, dissolved in
- 1/4 cup water
How to make Chinese Chicken Manchurian:
- Mix corn flour, flour, salt and pepper with the beaten egg to make the batter.
- Dip the chicken pieces in the batter, deep fry till golden brown. Keep aside.
- For the Manchurian sauce, heat oil in a pan. Lightly fry garlic and ginger till they just change color.
- Add green chilies and cilantro leaves. Fry for a minute.
- Reduce heat, add chicken stock, Soya sauce, salt, sugar, pepper and ajinomoto. Cook for 5 minutes.
- Add corn flour mixed with water and give one boil. Add fried chicken and cook for 1-2 minutes. Serve hot.