Chinese Chicken Fried Rice Recipe
- Rice 1 kg
- Boneless Chicken (cubed)1/2 kg
- Salt as per taste
- Garlic paste 1 tsp
- Spring Onions 3-4
- Carrots (chopped) 2 medium
- Cabbage (chopped) 1 small
- Vinegar 2 tbsp
- Soya Sauce 4 tbsp
- White Pepper Powder 1 tbsp
- Sugar 1 tbsp
- Chinese Salt 1 tsp
- Eggs 3
- Cooking Oil 4-6 tbsp
- Green Chillies (chopped)2-3
- Boil rice and drain the water.
- Cover and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- In a wok, heat Cooking Oil on medium heat for 2-3 minutes and saute garlic for 1-2 minutes.
- Then add chicken and stir-fry until water from the chicken dries.
- Add rice and mix well with the help of two spoons until hot.
- Add cabbage,carrots and spring onions and mix well for a minute.
- Then add salt,sugar ,white pepper and chinese salt and mix well.
- Beat eggs with salt and a pinch of white pepper and pour it on the rice.
- Add vinegar and soya sauce in the end and mix well.
- Dish out,garnish and serve hot.
Prep Time: 4-6 Hrs
Cook Time: 30-40 Mins