Recipes for China Grass Pudding
China Grass Pudding Ingredients:
ineapple – half of one
- Sugar – As reqd
- China grass – half
- Milk – 1/2 ltr
- Milkmaid – 1 full tin
- Cherry for garnishing
- Vanilla essence – 1/2 tsp
How to make China Grass Pudding
- Soak the China grass with 1/4 cup of water for 15 mins or till it becomes very soft.
- Cut the pineapple into small pieces.
- 3)Add sugar and cook for 5 – 10 mins in the microwave.
- Mix together milk, the soaked chinagrass, milkmaid and vanilla essence and place it on fire.
- When the chinagrass starts melting, immediately remove from the fire. Otherwise it will curdle.
- Pour the cooked pineapple on a flat plate.
- Top it with the milkmaid mixture.
- Allow to cool.
- Garnish with cherry.
China Grass Pudding is ready to serve.