Ingredients for Desi Pizza
1 quantity Pizza Dough or pizza mix made according to manufacturers instructions.
- 1 cup Chicken or Minced Meat
- 1 cup Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- ½ cup Green Onion (chopped)
- 2 Hard Boiled Eggs (peeled then sliced or crumbled)
- 2 Tomatoes (chopped)
- 1 Green Chilli (chopped)
- ½ cup Olives (sliced)
- ½ cup White Button Mushrooms (sliced)
- 1 tbsp. Fresh Ginger (Adrak) (chopped)
- ½ bunch Fresh Cilantro/Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania) (chopped)
- ½ tsp. Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch)
- Salt (to taste)
- 1 tbsp. Cooking Oil
How to make Desi Pizza Recipe
- Saute meat in oil until it is cooked and tender. Add all ingredients except the cheddar cheese. Stir fry for a few minutes. Top the Pizza Dough with this mixture. Top with cheddar cheese.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until cheese melts and base is well done.
- Serve Hot with your favorite sauce, chutney, or with Raita