- 1 large onion finely chopped
- 50 Cayenne chillies, roughly chopped
- 10 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 teaspoon Garam Massalla
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 15 tablespoons olive oil
How to make Chilli Pickle:
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan to a medium heat and stir fry the onion until golden.
- Add the chillies and stir fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Do not skim off any oil.
- Pour the contents into an air tight jar and store in the fridge for up to two weeks.