Chilli Cheese Bread Ingredients
1 cn (4-oz) chopped green
- 3 c Bisquick original baking mix
- 2 tb Instant minced onion
- 1 tb Chilipowder
- 1/3 c Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 c Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Stick margarine or butter;
How to make Chilli Cheese Bread
- HEAT oven to 400 degrees. Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2-inches. Reserve 2 tablespoons chilies for topping. Mix remaining chilies, the baking mix, onion, chili powder, milk, eggs and 1 cup of the cheese. Spread in pan. SPRINKLE with remaining cheese and reserved chilies. Drizzle margarine evenly over top. BAKE about 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve immediately. 16 to 20 servings. From . Downloaded from G Internet, G Internet.
Chilli Cheese Bread is ready to serve.