One and a halfripe Tomato, peeled as well as quartered
- 2 large Avocados – peeled, pitted, and sliced
- 1 small Onion, quartered
- One and a halfGreen Bell Pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 quart Tomato Juice
- 1 1/4 cups Plain Nonfat Yogurt
- Salt, in order to taste
- 1/4 cup chopped Fresh Chives
- Cayenne Pepper, to taste
How to make Chilled Tomato and Avocado Soup
- Include quartered tomato plants, sliced avocado, quartered onion, chopped green bell pepper, and lemon juice to mixer.
- Blend till sleek. Add 1-cup tomato juice.
- Puree till sleek.
- Transfer tomato mixture to large dish. Mix in leftover tomato juice, and 1-cup yogurt.
- Season along with salt. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Take individual servings with speck associated with yogurt, chopped chives, as well as sprinkling associated with cayenne spice up.
Chilled Tomato and Avocado Soup is ready to serve.