One and a halfCantaloupe, peeled, seeded as well as cubed
- 2 cups Orange Juice
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Lime Juice
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- Mint Leaves, with regard to garnish
How to make Chilled Cantaloupe Soup
- Add cantaloupe ice cubes and ½ cup orange juice in order to mixer. Cover mixer and puree till sleek.
- Transfer soup to large helping bowl.
- Stir within fresh lime juice, ground cinnamon as well as remaining orange juice.
- Cover with cover or even plastic cover as well as refrigerate until cold.
- Serve in individual soups containers.
- Garnish along with mint leaves.
Chilled Cantaloupe Soup is ready to serve.