Chilled Shrimp Fettuccine Ingredients
8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 8 ounces frozen peeled and deveined cooked medium shrimp, thawed and drained
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/4 cup fat-free mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion (about 1 small onion)
- 1/4 cup fat-free Italian dressing
- 1 teaspoon Creole or Cajun seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
How to make Chilled Shrimp Fettuccine
- Cook the fettuccine as directed on packaging; drain and set aside.
- Toss the cooked shrimp and lemon juice in a large bowl. In a separate small mixing bowl, mix all of the remaining ingredients.
- Add the mayonnaise mixture and cooked fettuccine to the shrimp; toss to coat.
- Cover and refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours to blend flavors; serve chilled.
- Chilled Shrimp Fettuccine Recipe is ready to serve.