One 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 can (Twenty five oz) Green Giant® whole kernel corn, undrained
- One and a half can (16 oz) stewed tomatoes, undrained
- 1 may (Eight oz) tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- One and a half teaspoon red pepper sauce
- 1 1/3 mugs Original Bisquick® mix
- 2/3 mug cornmeal
- 2/3 mug milk
- 2 to Four tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro or even parsley, if desired
How to make Chili with Corn Dumplings
- Cook beef and onion in Dutch oven over moderate heat, stirring from time to time, till beef is actually brown; deplete. Reserve 1/2 cup from the corn. Stir remaining hammer toe along with liquid, tomatoes, tomato sauce, chili powder and pepper sauce in to beef combination. Warmth in order to boiling; decrease heat. Cover as well as simmer 15 minutes.
- Mix Bisquick mix as well as cornmeal. Mix in milk, cilantro and reserved 1/2 mug corn just until moistened.
- Drop money by rounded tablespoonfuls on to being applied chili. Cook uncovered over reduced warmth 10 minutes. Cover and cook Ten minutes longer or even till which consists of dumplings are dried out.
Chili with Corn Dumplings is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 6 servings