Chili Spaghetti Ingredients
1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups tomato juice
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 6 ounces spaghetti, broken into 3-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 to 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
How to make Chili Spaghetti
- Inside a large skillet, cook the beef, onion and garlic over medium heat until meat is not pink; drain.
- Transfer to a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish; stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 65-70 minutes or until spaghetti is simply tender.
- Let stand, covered, for 10 minutes.
Chili Spaghetti is ready to serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 15 min.
Bake: 65 min. + standing