2 cups hickory chipson Sale
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onionson Sale
- Three tablespoons nonfat plain yogurton Sale
- 1 to Four tablespoons finely chopped, seeded jalapeno pepperson Sale
- 1/2 teaspoon salton Sale
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepperon Sale
- Two pounds lean ground beef or turkeyon Sale
- Six ounces Monterey Jack cheese with jalapeno peppers, cut into 6 sliceson Sale
- 8 Kaiser rolls, split and toastedon Sale
- Leaf lettuceon Sale
- Sliced tomatoon Sale
- 1 recipe Lime Mayonnaise (observe below)On Sale
How to make Chili Pepper Cheeseburgers
- A minimum of 1 hour before needed, saturate hickory potato chips within sufficient water to pay for. In a moderate bowl combine green onions, natural yogurt, jalapeno peppers, salt, as well as black spice up. Include beef or even turkey; mix well. Form combination into Eight patties about 3/4 inch heavy.
- Inside a covered barbeque grill set up preheated coals around a drip skillet. Check for moderate heat over skillet. Drain chips and place on top of hot coals. Location hamburgers on grill rack above drip pan. Reduce grill hood. Grill for 20 to 24 moments or even till an instant-read thermometer inserted in aspect of hamburger registers One hundred sixty levels Y with regard to beef (One hundred sixty five levels F with regard to turkey). turning once.
- Top each patty along with cheese the final 2 moments associated with grilling time. Function patties on buttocks along with lettuce, tomato, as well as Lime Mayonnaise. Makes 8 portions.
Chili Pepper Cheeseburgers is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 mins
Total Time: 45 mins
Servings: Makes 8 servings