3 tablespoons chili sauce
- Three tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Eight bone-in skin-on chicken thighs (Five to six ounce each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
How to make Chili-Glazed Grilled Chicken
- Heat gas or even grilling with charcoal barbeque grill. Within normal size bowl, mix chili sauce, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic and red pepper.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt as well as pepper. Location chicken upon grill more than medium heat. Include barbeque grill; cook 8 moments. Change chicken; clean along with chili sauce mixture. Continue turning chicken and brushing with sauce Eight to ten minutes lengthier or even till fruit juice of chicken is apparent when thickest part is cut to bone fragments (180°F).
Chili-Glazed Grilled Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings