1/2 cup baking mix
- Two tbsps yellow cornmeal
- Two teaspoons chili powder
- One and a half teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Eight chicken drumsticks, thighs or wings (about 2 pounds)
How to make Chili-Coated Chicken
- Mix just about all elements other than chicken within 2-quart resealable plastic material food-storage tote.
- Shake Two pieces of chicken at any given time within bag till covered. Arrange chicken, pores and skin sides up and thickest components to outside advantage, in ungreased 9-inch microwavable cake dish.
- Cover with waxed document. Microwave on Higher Ten minutes. Change cake plate 1/2 turn. Microwave Six in order to Nine moments longer or even till juice of chicken is no longer pink when facilities associated with thickest pieces are cut.
Chili-Coated Chicken is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
Servings: 4 servings