Recipes for chicken
Looking for Chicken Recipes? EvernewRecipes has more than 3,000 trusted Chicken Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy quick and easy Chicken recipes from all over the world.Sponsored Links:
Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Wings Ingredients
oil for deep frying
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 10 chicken wings
How to make Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Wings
- Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). The oil should be just enough to cover wings entirely, an inch or so deep. Combine the butter, hot sauce, pepper and garlic powder in a small saucepan over low heat. Stir together and heat until butter is melted and mixture is well blended. Remove from heat and reserve for serving.
- In a small bowl mix together the flour, paprika, cayenne pepper and salt. Place chicken wings in a large nonporous glass dish or bowl and sprinkle flour mixture over them until they are evenly coated. Cover dish or bowl and refrigerate for 60 to 90 minutes.
- Fry coated wings in hot oil for 10 to 15 minutes, or until parts of wings begin to turn brown. Remove from heat, place wings in serving bowl, add hot sauce mixture and stir together. Serve.
- Restaurant Style Buffalo Chicken Wings Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:2 Hrs
Bechamel Chicken Pasta Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) package dried penne pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cubed
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 3 sprigs fresh dill weed, chopped
- 1 (6 ounce) can Italian-flavored tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 cube chicken bouillon
- 5 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
How to make Bechamel Chicken Pasta
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil, cook the penne pasta 10 to 12 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat, and saute the onion, green bell pepper, and garlic until tender. Stir in the chicken, and cook until almost done. Mix in the peas, cilantro, dill, tomato paste, and enough water to make a thick sauce. Continue to cook and stir until chicken is no longer pink and juices run clear, and all the ingredients are heated through. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- To prepare the bechamel sauce, melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Dissolve the chicken bouillon cube in the melted butter. Stirring constantly, blend in the flour until smooth. Mix in the milk, season with pepper, and continue to cook and stir until the sauce is thick enough to coat the back of a spoon.
- In a bowl, mix the cooked pasta with 1/2 the bechamel sauce. Place 1/2 the pasta in a baking dish, layer with 1/2 the chicken mixture, and 1/2 the mozzarella cheese. Layer with the remaining pasta, remaining chicken mixture, and remaining bechamel sauce. Top with remaining mozzarella cheese.
- Bake 30 minutes in the preheated oven, or until bubbly.
- Bechamel Chicken Pasta Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:55 Min
Ready In:1 Hr 10 Min
Chicken Lo Mein Ingredients
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into thin strips
- 5 teaspoons white sugar, divided
- 3 tablespoons rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, divided
- 1 1/4 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 (12 ounce) package uncooked linguine pasta
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 pound fresh shiitake mushrooms, stemmed and sliced
- 6 green onions, sliced diagonally into 1/2 inch pieces
How to make Chicken Lo Mein
- In a medium, non-reactive bowl, combine the chicken with 2 1/2 teaspoons of white sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar and 1/4 cup soy sauce. Mix this together and coat the chicken well. Cover and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour.
- In another medium bowl, combine the chicken broth, water, sesame oil and ground black pepper with the remaining sugar, vinegar and soy sauce. In a separate small bowl, dissolve the cornstarch with some of this mixture and slowly add to the bulk of the mixture, stirring well. Set aside.
- Cook the linguine according to package directions, drain and set aside. Heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil in a wok or large saucepan over high heat until it starts to smoke. Add the chicken and stir-fry for 4 to 5 minutes, or until browned. Transfer this and all juices to a warm plate.
- Heat the remaining vegetable oil in the wok or pan over high heat. Add the ginger, garlic, mushrooms and green onions, and stir-fry for 30 seconds. Add the reserved sauce mixture and then the chicken. Simmer until the sauce begins to thicken, about 2 minutes. Add the reserved noodles and toss gently, coating everything well with the sauce.
- Chicken Lo Mein Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:45 Min
Cook Time:30 Min
Ready In:2 Hrs 15 Min
Yakisoba Chicken Ingredients
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chile paste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 onion, sliced lengthwise into eighths
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces soba noodles, cooked and drained
How to make Yakisoba Chicken
- In a large skillet combine sesame oil, canola oil and chili paste. Stir fry 30 seconds. Add garlic and stirfry an additional 30 seconds. Add chicken and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce and stir fry until chicken is nolonger pink. Remove mixture from pan, set aside and keep warm.
- In the emptied pan combine the onion, cabbage and carrots. Stir fry until cabbage begins to wilt. Stir in the remaining soy sauce, cooked noodles and the chicken mixture to pan and mix to blend. Serve and enjoy!
- Yakisoba Chicken Recipe is ready to serve.
Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken Ingredients
1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons hot chile paste (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces Udon noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
How to make Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
- Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:25 Min
Chicken Chinese Rice Ingredients:
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 8 ounces cooked chicken (or substitute cooked turkey, etc.), chopped
- 2 eggs (more if desired)
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- Seasonings (add according to taste):
- Light Soy Sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Oil for stir-frying, as needed
How to make Chicken Chinese Rice:
- Beat the eggs lightly with chopsticks, add a dash of salt (Add a bit of oyster sauce if desired).
- Chop the chicken meat and dice the onion and green onion.
- Heat wok and add oil. When oil is ready, pour 1/2 of the egg mixture into the wok and cook over medium heat, turning over once. Cook the other half the same way. Cut the egg into thin strips, and save for later.
- Stir-fry the onion on high heat for a few moments, remove and set aside. Do the same for the green peas.
- Add oil, turn down the heat to medium and stir-fry the rice. Add the soy sauce, salt, pepper and oyster sauce. Add the chicken, onion and green peas and combine thoroughly. Serve chicken fried rice with the strips of egg on top and the green onion as a garnish. (Alternately, you can mix the green onion and egg in with the other ingredients).
Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice Ingredients:
- 1 cup small cooked shrimp
- 8 rings canned pineapple, drained
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, white and green sections
- 1 – 2 tablespoons canned hot Japaleno peppers, such as Scarpone’s, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil for stir-frying, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 cups cold cooked rice, scented jasmine or basmati if possible
- 1 to 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste (Indian curry powders, such as Madras, are good)
- Sugar, to taste
- Garnish as desired (see the recipe directions for suggestions)
How to make Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice:
- Cut the shrimp in half if desired. Cut the pineapple rings into wedges.
- Wash and grate the carrot. Wash the bell pepper, remove the seeds and cut into bite-sized chunks. Peel and chop the onion. Wash and finely chop the green onion. Chop the Jalapeno pepper.
- Heat a wok or frying pan over medium to medium-heat. Add the oil, rotating the pan so that it coats the bottom and sides.
- When the oil is hot, add the garlic, ginger and chopped Jalapenos. Stir-fry for 30 seconds, then add the onion. Stir-fry for 1 minute, then add the red bell pepper and the grated carrot. Add the pineapple and the shrimp. Stir-fry briefly.
- Add the rice, and cook for about 2 minutes, continually stirring and tossing until it becomes shiny. Stir in the soy sauce.
- Stir in the curry powder and sugar. Taste and adjust the seasoning if desired. Stir in the green onion or use as a garnish. Serve hot.
- Garnish Suggestions: toasted coconut, crushed peanuts, and/or fresh mint sprigs or cilantro.
Thai Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice Ingredients:
- Basmathi Rice/Any long grained rice 1 cup
- Sesame oil 1/2 cup
- Ginger 2? peeled,chopped & minced
- Garlic 4 cloves choped & minced
- Pineapple -cubed 1-2 cups
- Carrots 1 small – chopped fienly
- Beans 50 grams – chopped fienly
- Cabbage – fienly chopped
- Red Bell peppers 1 sliced
- MSG 1 pinch
- White pepper 1 spoon
- Rice starch 1 spoon
- Eggs 3
- Chicken 1 small cup (bite size bits)
- Soy sauce 2-4 spoons
- Red chili sauce(not the hot sauce)
- Toamto paste 1-2 spoons
- Green onions to garnish.
How to make Thai Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice:
- Cook rice with salt and few spoons of oil. When it is done, spread them over a wide tray and set under fan.(To get well seperated and stiff rice) Or its always better to use cold cooked rice.
- Marinate chicken and shrimps each seperately with salt,light soy sauce, white pepper and rice starch.
- In a wide skillet, heat few spoons of oil. Break-in eggs. Sprinkle salt and pepper, scramble them and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat oil. Stir-fry chicken over high heat. When it is done, set them aside.
- Now stir-fry carrots, beans, cabbage & bell pepper. Add pinch of MSG to maintain
- its color. Set these aside as well.
- Now heat the same or seperate heavy bottomed skillet. Add oil. Stir-in ginger and garlic. Stir-fry till its raw odour is gone.
- Further add rice, break up if there is any lumps. Stir-fry till oil coats evenly to it. Add chili, tomato paste and soy sauce to it. Stir-fry till the rice slightly
- becoems crispy.
- Now add all the stir-fried veggies, chicken, scrambled eggs and pineapple to it. Give a thorough turn.
- Garnish with green onions and serve warm. Enjoy!
Chicken Tikka Sandwich Ingredients:
- Leftover Chicken Tikka (see recipe below)
- 4 slices of sandwich bread of your choice
- 1 large onion thinly sliced into rings
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala (available at most Indian grocery stores)
- 4-5 tbsps Mint-Coriander Chutney (see recipe below)
How to make Chicken Tikka Sandwich:
- Put the onion rings in a bowl and squeeze lime juice over them. Now sprinkle the chaat masala over them and mix well so the onions are fully coated.
- Lay the slices of bread on a clean cutting board and butter. Now spread a generous layer of Mint-Coriander Chutney on the bread.
- Chop the Chicken Tikka into slices and lay on the bread to cover the entire surface of 2 of the slices.
- Now add onion as per preference, on top of the chicken.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Trim edges if preferred and cut in half and serve.
Basil Pesto Chicken Panini Ingredients:
- Wildtree basil pesto Blend
- 1 small focaccia loaf
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 pound sharp provolone cheese
- Wildtree Natural grapeseed oil
- 1 lb. boineless shinless chicken breast
- Wildtree roasted garlic grapeseed oil
How to make Basil Pesto Chicken Panini:
- Prepare Basil pesto Blend according to directions
- In a medium skillet, saute chicken breast in 2 T. Roasted Garlic Grapesee Oil.
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Cut focaccia loaf into 4 pieces, sliced horizontally
- Brush with prepared Basil Pesto Blend.
- Place chicken, red bell peppers, and provolone cheese onto the sandwich. Place each sandwich onto the grill until the focaccia is toasted and the cheese begins to melt.