Recipes for chicken
Looking for Chicken Recipes? EvernewRecipes has more than 3,000 trusted Chicken Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy quick and easy Chicken recipes from all over the world.Sponsored Links:
Yakisoba Chicken Ingredients
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons chile paste
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1 onion, sliced lengthwise into eighths
- 1/2 medium head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 2 carrots, coarsely chopped
- 8 ounces soba noodles, cooked and drained
How to make Yakisoba Chicken
- In a large skillet combine sesame oil, canola oil and chili paste. Stir fry 30 seconds. Add garlic and stirfry an additional 30 seconds. Add chicken and 1/4 cup of the soy sauce and stir fry until chicken is nolonger pink. Remove mixture from pan, set aside and keep warm.
- In the emptied pan combine the onion, cabbage and carrots. Stir fry until cabbage begins to wilt. Stir in the remaining soy sauce, cooked noodles and the chicken mixture to pan and mix to blend. Serve and enjoy!
- Yakisoba Chicken Recipe is ready to serve.
Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken Ingredients
1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons hot chile paste (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces Udon noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
How to make Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
- Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:25 Min
Chicken Chinese Rice Ingredients:
- 4 cups cold cooked rice
- 8 ounces cooked chicken (or substitute cooked turkey, etc.), chopped
- 2 eggs (more if desired)
- 1/2 cup green peas
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 green onion, diced
- Seasonings (add according to taste):
- Light Soy Sauce
- Oyster sauce
- Oil for stir-frying, as needed
How to make Chicken Chinese Rice:
- Beat the eggs lightly with chopsticks, add a dash of salt (Add a bit of oyster sauce if desired).
- Chop the chicken meat and dice the onion and green onion.
- Heat wok and add oil. When oil is ready, pour 1/2 of the egg mixture into the wok and cook over medium heat, turning over once. Cook the other half the same way. Cut the egg into thin strips, and save for later.
- Stir-fry the onion on high heat for a few moments, remove and set aside. Do the same for the green peas.
- Add oil, turn down the heat to medium and stir-fry the rice. Add the soy sauce, salt, pepper and oyster sauce. Add the chicken, onion and green peas and combine thoroughly. Serve chicken fried rice with the strips of egg on top and the green onion as a garnish. (Alternately, you can mix the green onion and egg in with the other ingredients).
Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice Ingredients:
- 1 cup small cooked shrimp
- 8 rings canned pineapple, drained
- 1/2 carrot
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 green onion, white and green sections
- 1 – 2 tablespoons canned hot Japaleno peppers, such as Scarpone’s, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons oil for stir-frying, or as needed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon minced ginger
- 2 cups cold cooked rice, scented jasmine or basmati if possible
- 1 to 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon curry powder, or to taste (Indian curry powders, such as Madras, are good)
- Sugar, to taste
- Garnish as desired (see the recipe directions for suggestions)
How to make Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice:
- Cut the shrimp in half if desired. Cut the pineapple rings into wedges.
- Wash and grate the carrot. Wash the bell pepper, remove the seeds and cut into bite-sized chunks. Peel and chop the onion. Wash and finely chop the green onion. Chop the Jalapeno pepper.
- Heat a wok or frying pan over medium to medium-heat. Add the oil, rotating the pan so that it coats the bottom and sides.
- When the oil is hot, add the garlic, ginger and chopped Jalapenos. Stir-fry for 30 seconds, then add the onion. Stir-fry for 1 minute, then add the red bell pepper and the grated carrot. Add the pineapple and the shrimp. Stir-fry briefly.
- Add the rice, and cook for about 2 minutes, continually stirring and tossing until it becomes shiny. Stir in the soy sauce.
- Stir in the curry powder and sugar. Taste and adjust the seasoning if desired. Stir in the green onion or use as a garnish. Serve hot.
- Garnish Suggestions: toasted coconut, crushed peanuts, and/or fresh mint sprigs or cilantro.
Thai Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice Ingredients:
- Basmathi Rice/Any long grained rice 1 cup
- Sesame oil 1/2 cup
- Ginger 2? peeled,chopped & minced
- Garlic 4 cloves choped & minced
- Pineapple -cubed 1-2 cups
- Carrots 1 small – chopped fienly
- Beans 50 grams – chopped fienly
- Cabbage – fienly chopped
- Red Bell peppers 1 sliced
- MSG 1 pinch
- White pepper 1 spoon
- Rice starch 1 spoon
- Eggs 3
- Chicken 1 small cup (bite size bits)
- Soy sauce 2-4 spoons
- Red chili sauce(not the hot sauce)
- Toamto paste 1-2 spoons
- Green onions to garnish.
How to make Thai Pineapple Chicken Fried Rice:
- Cook rice with salt and few spoons of oil. When it is done, spread them over a wide tray and set under fan.(To get well seperated and stiff rice) Or its always better to use cold cooked rice.
- Marinate chicken and shrimps each seperately with salt,light soy sauce, white pepper and rice starch.
- In a wide skillet, heat few spoons of oil. Break-in eggs. Sprinkle salt and pepper, scramble them and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat oil. Stir-fry chicken over high heat. When it is done, set them aside.
- Now stir-fry carrots, beans, cabbage & bell pepper. Add pinch of MSG to maintain
- its color. Set these aside as well.
- Now heat the same or seperate heavy bottomed skillet. Add oil. Stir-in ginger and garlic. Stir-fry till its raw odour is gone.
- Further add rice, break up if there is any lumps. Stir-fry till oil coats evenly to it. Add chili, tomato paste and soy sauce to it. Stir-fry till the rice slightly
- becoems crispy.
- Now add all the stir-fried veggies, chicken, scrambled eggs and pineapple to it. Give a thorough turn.
- Garnish with green onions and serve warm. Enjoy!
Chicken Tikka Sandwich Ingredients:
- Leftover Chicken Tikka (see recipe below)
- 4 slices of sandwich bread of your choice
- 1 large onion thinly sliced into rings
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp Chaat Masala (available at most Indian grocery stores)
- 4-5 tbsps Mint-Coriander Chutney (see recipe below)
How to make Chicken Tikka Sandwich:
- Put the onion rings in a bowl and squeeze lime juice over them. Now sprinkle the chaat masala over them and mix well so the onions are fully coated.
- Lay the slices of bread on a clean cutting board and butter. Now spread a generous layer of Mint-Coriander Chutney on the bread.
- Chop the Chicken Tikka into slices and lay on the bread to cover the entire surface of 2 of the slices.
- Now add onion as per preference, on top of the chicken.
- Cover with another slice of bread.
- Trim edges if preferred and cut in half and serve.
Basil Pesto Chicken Panini Ingredients:
- Wildtree basil pesto Blend
- 1 small focaccia loaf
- 1 jar roasted red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 pound sharp provolone cheese
- Wildtree Natural grapeseed oil
- 1 lb. boineless shinless chicken breast
- Wildtree roasted garlic grapeseed oil
How to make Basil Pesto Chicken Panini:
- Prepare Basil pesto Blend according to directions
- In a medium skillet, saute chicken breast in 2 T. Roasted Garlic Grapesee Oil.
- Cook until chicken is done.
- Cut focaccia loaf into 4 pieces, sliced horizontally
- Brush with prepared Basil Pesto Blend.
- Place chicken, red bell peppers, and provolone cheese onto the sandwich. Place each sandwich onto the grill until the focaccia is toasted and the cheese begins to melt.
Chicken Bagel Sandwich Ingredients:
- 4 whole-wheat bagels, cut in half
- 2 cups shredded boneless chicken breast, skinless
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce (your favorite)
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro, lightly packed
- 1 1/2 cups shredded part skim mozzarella
- 1 cup canned Italian Style diced tomatoes
How to make Chicken Bagel Sandwich:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a jelly-roll pan with foil if desired. Place bagel halves on the lined pan.
- In medium bowl combine the chicken, barbeque sauce, red onions, fresh cilantro, tossing to blend well.
- Top each bagel half with 1/4 cup of the chicken mixture, then sprinkle 3 tablespoons cheese over each half. Spoon 1/8 cup of the diced canned tomatoes on top of each bagel half.
- Bake in center of oven for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted and the bagel is nice and hot. Cut each bagel half in half or serve as is!
Crisp chicken burgers Ingredients:
- 4 boneless chicken breast pieces
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- 2 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp milk
- 1 cup cornflakes, crushed into small pieces
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
How to make Crisp chicken burgers:
- Mix all the marinade ingredients into a large bowl and set aside for half an hour to marinate.
- Dip the chicken pieces into the batter followed by cornflakes and breadcrumbs and then deep fry until cooked.
- Build the Zinger burger by placing shredded lettuce onto a hamburger bun, pour over mayonnaise to liking, and top with a chicken piece.
Chicken Pizza Pasta Ingredients:
- 1 pound fettucine – cooked
- 1/3 cup fresh cilantro – chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic – minced
- 2 tablespoons jalapeno – minced
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken breast – sliced 1/2″ thick
- 1/2 red onion – sliced
- 1 large red bell pepper – thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
How to make Chicken Pizza Pasta:
- In a medium saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter over medium heat.
- Add cilantro, garlic, and jalapeno.
- Cook, stirring occasionally for 5 minutes. Add chicken stock, tequila, and lime juice.
- Bring the mixture to a boil and cook until reduced to a pastelike consistency; set aside.
- Pour soy sauce over sliced chicken breast. set aside for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan, melt remaining butter over medium-high heat.
- Cook onion and pepper until tender.
- Add chicken and soy sauce. When chicken is cooked (about 7 minutes), add tequila paste and cream.
- Bring the sauce to a boil; boil gently until sauce has slightly thickened.