Recipes for Chicken Louis Sandwiches
2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 mug chili sauce
- One and a half teaspoon lemon juice
- One 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (through 6-oz container)
- 1 1/2 mugs chopped cooked chicken breast
- One and a half medium stalk celery, sliced (1/2 cup)
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- Six croissants, split
- 1 cup shredded iceberg lettuce
How to make Chicken Louis Sandwiches
- In large dish, blend mayonnaise, chili sauce, lemon juice as well as seafood seasoning. Stir in chicken, oranges as well as bell pepper.
- Spoon chicken combination on to bottoms of buttocks. Top with lettuce as well as covers of buttocks.
Chicken Louis Sandwiches is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 6 sandwiches