Recipes for Chicken Enchilada Chowder
1 Fifteen ounce may black beans, rinsed as well as drained
- 1 Five ounce may diced tomatoes, drained
- One Fifteen ounce may corn, drained
- 1/2 mug chopped onion
- 1 Ten ounce may enchilada sauce
- 1 75 ounce can cream of chicken soup
- 1 mug milk
- 4 (4 ounce) chicken breasts
- One cup shredded Pepperjack cheese
- One mug shredded cheddar cheese
- avocado, (optionally available) sour cream, as well as tortilla chips with regard to topping
How to make Chicken Enchilada Chowder
- In the crockpot, combine drained beans, drained tomatoes, corn, enchilada sauce, soup, as well as milk. Give it a quick mix.
- Add chicken breasts. Make sure to drive all of them lower so that they tend to be submerged in the liquid.
- Cover and prepare on low heat for six to eight hrs or even on high with regard to 3 to 4 hrs.
- Before helping remove chicken breasts, destroy all of them, and send them back to the soup. Observe Tip below with regard to shredding chicken.
- Stir in shredded cheeses. Top with avocado, sour cream, or even crushed tortilla chips in the event that preferred. adapted through world wide web.tasteandtellblog.org
- Tip: Instead of tediously shredding chicken, use a hands mixer and defeat the warm chicken in a big bowl. It shreds so effortlessly by doing this.
Chicken Enchilada Chowder is ready to serve.
4 hours 15 minutes