Recipes for chicken cheese roll
Chicken Cheese Roll Ingredients
3 large boned and split chicken breasts
- 3 oz. whipped cream cheese with chives/divided
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine/divided
- 6 slices of bacon
How to make Chicken Cheese Roll
- Place split breasts between waxed paper. Pound to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Spread each with 3 Tbsp. of cheese mixture. Dot with 1/2 tsp. of butter.
- Fold ends over. (filling – some will ooze out during baking).
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each roll. Place seam side down in shallow baking pan.
- Bake on top rack in 400 oven for 40 minutes or until chicken is tender and juice runs clear.
- Broil until bacon is crisp and golden.
Chicken Cheese Roll is ready to serve.
40 minutes to make