Recipes for chicken chargha
Complete chicken 1-1/2 kilograms
- Yogurt One particular cup
- Vinegar 1/2 glass
- Ginger herb substance One tbsp
- Crushed black pepper A single tablespoons
- Cumin powder 1-1/2 tbsp
- Cilantro powder 1-1-/2 tablespoons of
- Red spicy pepper powder 2 tbsp
- Chaat masala 4 tablespoons of
- Lemon juice Only two pure lemon
- Discolored colour as necessary
- Oil for frying
How to make Chicken Chargha
- Marinate chicken effortlessly elements except chaat masala.
- Today heavy steam chcicken till 50 % tenderize.
- Throughout very last deep-fried until eventually turn into golden dark brown.
- Sprink chaat masala about it as well as function scorching.
Chicken Chargha is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Lahori Chicken Chargha Ingredients:
- 2 kg. chicken,( skinless & cut in large pieces with 3 deep slits on each piece )
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- 1 to 1 1/2 tbsp salt
- 2 tbsp crushed red chilies
- 2 tbsp red chillies powder
- 2 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg & mace powder
- Pinch of red/orange food color
- 1 tbsp oil,for cooking
- Extra oil,for frying
How to make Lahori Chicken Chargha:
- Rinse and clean chicken.Pat dry with paper towels.
- Make deep insertions/cuts on each piece of chicken using a sharp knife to allow the marinade to penetrate well.
- Place chicken in a dish and keep aside.
- Combine marinade ingredients in a bowl to make a paste.
- Rub this paste on each chicken piece,as well as on cuts.
- Pour the remaining marinade on chicken,cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours to allow the chicken to absorb the flavors.
- Now heat 1 tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan,put chicken and marinade in the pan.
- Cook,uncovered for 15-20 minutes ( turning occasionally ) or until chicken is tender and the water dries out. See Photo
- Remove chicken pieces.Heat oil for deep-frying.
- When oil is hot,fry chicken pieces in batches on medium-high heat until it turns golden brown on both sides and is roasted well.
- Remove from oil.Drain on absorbent paper.
- Quickly sprinkle Chaat masala on both sides.Squeeze lemon juice and serve hot.
Barbeque Chicken Chargha Ingredients:
- 4-6 chicken pieces
- 1 tablespoon tikka masala
- ½ teaspoon chat masala
- ½ teaspoon cumin powder
- ½ cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4-5 whole red chillies
- 1 tablespoon ginger paste
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- ¼ cup oil
- A pinch of black pepper
How to make Barbeque Chicken Chargha
- Clean and wash the chicken thoroughly and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Make small cuts on the chicken and keep aside.
- In the meantime roast and grind cumin seeds and red chillies separately.
- In a bowl mix salt, black pepper, Worcestershire sauce, ginger and garlic paste and marinate the chicken for eight to ten hours.
- Sprinkle red chili powder, tikka and chat masala and oil along with cumin powder and mix well. Thread the chicken onto skewers and barbecue on low charcoal fire.
- Turn and brush with oil occasionally.
Baked Chicken Chargha Ingredients:
- 1 whole chicken
- 1/2 kg curd / yogurt
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 2 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp all spice powder
how to make Baked Chicken Chargha
- Make small cuts in the chicken meat, but make sure the chicken stays in one piece
- Combine all the ingredients in well-beaten curd. Put the chicken in the mixture coating it well
- Grease the baking tray and place the chicken in it
- Put it in a preheated oven; brush it with oil after 15 minutes
- When done transfer it in a serving dish and decorate it with tomato sauce, onion and cucumber rings and French fries.