Recipes for chicken breast
Chicken breast recipes that are fast and healthy. From baked, stuffed chicken breasts to grilled chicken breasts for quick meals. Enjoy chicken frequently and experience new tastes by using different spice and seasoning combination’s.Sponsored Links:
One 1/4 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut in to 1-inch strips
- 1/3 mug buffalo wing sauce
- Six mugs frozen (thawed) southern-style hash brown potatoes
- One and a half mug ranch or blue cheese dressing
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese (2 ounce)
- One and a half can (Ten oz) condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup hammer toe flake crumbs
- Two tbsps butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (Three or four medium)
How to make Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes
- Heat stove to 350°F. Squirt 13×9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking food spray.
- In medium dish, stir with each other chicken strips as well as wing sauce.
- In large bowl, stir together potatoes, dressing, cheese as well as soup. Spoon into cooking meal. Place chicken strips within solitary coating over potato mixture.
- In small bowl, stir together crumbs as well as butter. Sprinkle in baking dish.
- Cover along with foil. Make Half an hour; uncover and bake Twenty in order to Twenty five minutes longer or even until potatoes tend to be sensitive as well as juice associated with chicken is no longer pink whenever facilities associated with thickest pieces tend to be reduce. Sprinkle with green onions.
Buffalo Chicken and Potatoes is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 5 minutes
Servings: 6 servings (1 3/4 cups each)
Two cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbs vegetable oil
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 2 jars (Six ounce every) Green Giant® sliced mushrooms, drained
- One and a half mug sweet Marsala wine or even Progresso® chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- 1/2 mug water
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- Three tbsps chopped fresh parsley
How to make Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala
- Spray 4- in order to 5-quart slow cooker along with cooking spray. In oven, place garlic as well as oil. Sprinkle chicken along with salt as well as pepper; devote oven more than garlic clove. Location mushrooms more than chicken; put wine total.
- Cover; prepare on Reduced heat environment 5 to 6 hours.
- Remove chicken through oven; put on dish and cover to maintain comfortable. In normal size bowl, blend water and cornstarch till smooth; mix in to liquid in oven. Increase warmth setting to High; cover as well as cook regarding 10 minutes or even till sauce is actually somewhat thickened.
- Return chicken to cooker. Cover; prepare upon High temperature setting 5 minutes longer or even till chicken is actually hot.
- To function, tea spoon mushroom mixture over chicken breasts; spread with parsley.
Slow Cooker Chicken Marsala is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 25 minutes
Servings: 8 servings
Two mugs uncooked radiatore (nugget) pasta (Six ounces)
- 1/2 cup chopped drained roasted red bell peppers (from 7-ounce container)
- 1/3 cup basil pesto
- 1/4 cup fat-free (gloss over) milk
- One and a half container (10 oz .) refrigerated reduced-fat Alfredo sauce
- Two packages (Six oz . every) refrigerated grilled chicken breast strips, chopped
- 1/4 mug shredded Parmesan cheese (1 oz)
How to make Creamy Pesto-Chicken Casserole
- Heat oven to 350°. Spray sq . cooking meal, 8x8x2 in ., along with cooking spray.
- Cook pasta 9 minutes as aimed upon bundle. Return to saucepan. Mix within remaining ingredients except cheese. Tea spoon in to baking meal.
- Cover with aluminum foil as well as bake Thirty-five minutes. Sprinkle with cheese.
Creamy Pesto-Chicken Casserole is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 55 minutes
Servings: 4 servings (1 1/2 cups each)
Four boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (1-oz.) slices 97% fat-free ham, reduce in half
- 1/4 cup fat-free cream cheese (from 8-oz. tub)
- 1 ounce. (1/4 cup) shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 cup Progresso® Italian Style Bread Crumbs
- Nonstick cooking spray
How to make Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Heat stove in order to 350°F. Spray 15x10x1-inch cooking skillet with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place One and a halfchicken breast half, boned aspect upward, between Two pieces of plastic material cover or even shined up document. Operating through middle, lightly pound chicken with flat side of meat mallet or even rolling pin till regarding 1/4 in . heavy; eliminate cover. Repeat with leftover chicken breast halves.
- Place One and a halfhalf piece ham upon each chicken breast half. Distribute each along with 1 tablespoon cream cheese; sprinkle each with 1 tablespoon Swiss cheese. Starting from short end, roll up. Safe with wood toothpicks; push edges in order to seal.
- Place egg white within small shallow dish; defeat somewhat. Location bread crumbs in another shallow dish. Carefully dip chicken rolls in egg white; layer along with bread crumbs. Location chicken rolls, joints side lower, in sprayed pan. Spray covers of every move with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350°F. for Thirty-five to 40 minutes or even till chicken is actually fork-tender and fruit juices operate obvious. Remove toothpicks prior to helping. Sprinkle along with paprika.
Cheesy Chicken Cordon Bleu is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 4 servings
One and a half container (Nine oz) Green Giant® frozen spinach, thawed, squeezed in order to drain
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped sweet onion
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (Two ounce)
- Four boneless skinless chicken breasts (4 to 5 oz each)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 cup Progresso® panko crispy bread crumbs
- Two tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Two tablespoons butter or even margarine, melted
How to make Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- Heat stove to 375°F. Squirt 13×9-inch (3-quart) glass cooking meal with cooking food spray. Within small bowl, blend spinach, onion and mozzarella cheese.
- Between bits of plastic material wrap or even waxed paper, location every chicken breasts sleek side lower; gently lb along with toned side associated with beef mallet or rolling pin till about 1/8 in . thick. Sprinkle with garlic salt.
- Place 1/4 from the spinach combination on middle of each squashed chicken breast. Fold in sides; collapse bottom and top, the overlap golf in middle.
- On shallow plate, mix bread crumbs as well as Parmesan cheese. Move chicken in melted butter, after that layer along with bread crumb combination. Place seam sides lower within baking meal.
- Bake Thirty in order to Thirty-five moments, turning chicken more than following 15 minutes, until gentle gold brown.
Spinach-Stuffed Chicken Breasts is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour
Servings: 4 servings
2 slices bacon
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (One 3/4 to 2 pounds.)
- 1 (5-oz.) container Green Giant® Sliced Mushrooms, drained
- 1 (10 3/4-oz.) may condensed cream associated with chicken soup
- Two tbsps dry sherry, in the event that preferred
- Three ounce. sliced Swiss cheese
- One and a half tbs chopped chives
- Three cups Green Giant Select® Frozen 100% Broccoli Florets
How to make Chicken Breasts Supreme.
- Cook bacon in large frying pan over medium warmth until crisp. Eliminate bacon through skillet; deplete in writing towels. Book bacon drippings within frying pan.
- Add chicken to bacon drippings in frying pan; prepare over medium-high heat with regard to Three to five minutes or even till lightly browned, switching once. Transfer chicken in order to 4 in order to 6-quart slow cooker. Best along with mushrooms. In same skillet, stir with each other soup and sherry. Tea spoon over mushrooms.
- Cover; cook on low environment with regard to Three or four hours.
- Top mixture within slow cooker along with cheese slices. Spread along with chives. Crumble bacon more than cheese. Cover; prepare on high setting for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or till cheese is melted.
- Meanwhile, microwave broccoli in covered microwave-safe meal on HIGH for six to 8 minutes or even until crisp-tender. Arrange chicken, broccoli as well as mushrooms upon serving platter. Function along with cooking fruit juices.
Chicken Breasts Supreme is ready to serve.
Four large boneless skinless chicken breasts (One 1/4 to at least one 1/2 pound)
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Swiss cheese (1 oz)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped ham (1 oz)
- Two tablespoons real bacon pieces (through 8-oz package)
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/3 cup Progresso® plain dry bread crumbs
How to make Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Bleu.
- Heat stove in order to 350°F. To create pocket in every chicken breasts, reduce 3-inch-long slit in thick aspect of every breast, reducing into breast about 2 inches and also to inside 1/2 inch associated with reverse aspect.
- In normal size bowl, mix cheese, ham and bacon. Tea spoon evenly in to pockets in chicken; safe openings along with toothpicks.
- Place melted butter within short meal. Place bread crumbs on linen associated with shined up document. Dip every stuffed chicken breast within butter; roll in bread crumbs to coat. Place in ungreased 8-inch square (2-quart) cup cooking dish. Sprinkle any remaining bread crumbs over chicken.
- Bake Half an hour or even until juice of chicken is apparent when center of thickest component is actually reduce (170°F). Eliminate toothpicks prior to serving.
Stuffed Chicken Breasts Cordon Bleu is ready to serve.
Whole chicken breast (with bone in)
- 1 garlic and ginger paste 1tbsp each
- Salt 1 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper 2 tsp
- 2 lemon juice Red chilli powder 1/2 tsp
- Butter melted 1tbsp
- Soya sauce 1tsp
How to make Broiled Chicken Breast
- Take chicken breast and make slits in it with sharp knife.
- Then in lemon juice add all the seasonings and whisk them together.
- Now take a empty clean plastic bag place chicken breast in it and then pour all seasoning mixture to it and close the bag opening.
- With your hands from outside the bag cover whole chicken breast with seasoning and then let it marinate for 2hrs.then in preheated oven 450* take chicken out of the plastic bag n place in your bake pan or dish and cover it with aluminum foil and place it inside the oven for about 45 mins.
- Optional method is to cook over stove take any pan and repeat the same thing and let it cook over medium heat for about one hr or until meat becomes tender.
Broiled Chicken Breast is ready to serve.
Baked stuffed chicken breasts Ingredients:
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 (15 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 (8 ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
How to make Baked stuffed chicken breasts:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Season chicken breasts with salt and pepper to taste. Slit open on the side for stuffing; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the ricotta, spinach, garlic, eggs and 3/4 of the cheese. Mix well and stuff each breast with 1/4 of the mixture; secure with toothpicks and place stuffed breasts in a lightly greased 9×13 inch baking dish. Pour sauce over all and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 to 60 minutes, or until chicken is cooked through and juices run clear.