Recipes for chicken
Looking for Chicken Recipes? EvernewRecipes has more than 3,000 trusted Chicken Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy quick and easy Chicken recipes from all over the world.Sponsored Links:
Chicken nuggets Ingredients:
- 8 oz. chicken breast halves, skinned, boned and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 c. bread crumbs, finely ground
- 1/4 tsp. each garlic and onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 egg mixed with 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey
How to make Chicken nuggets with honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Beat egg and mix with chicken bouillon.
- Combine chicken, olive oil, garlic and ground pepper. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and seasonings in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg and rol in breadcrumb mixture; place on large cookie sheet. Spray with olive oil.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine honey with mustard.
Chicken nuggets is ready to serve, dip nuggets into sauce.
Chinese Chili Chicken Ingredients
500 -600 gms Boneless Chicken
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour/Corn Starch
- 5-6 Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 Green Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- A pinch of ajinomoto
- 2 cups chicken Broth/ Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Oil to fry
How to make Chinese Chili Chicken
- Cut the boneless chicken pieces into1 ” cubes.
- Take 1tbsp. Soya sauce, 1tbsp. corn flour, salt, egg in a bowl and marinate chicken pieces in the the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown.
- Now in a separate wok / kadhai heat 1 tbsp. oil and add garlic paste and green chilies and sauté for few seconds.
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth or water. Bring to boil and add sugar, pepper powder, salt , ajinomoto and remaining Soya sauce.
- Add fried chicken pieces to it and cook for few minutes.
- Dissolve the remaining corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add to the curry stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve chinese chili chicken hot garnished with chopped green onion tops.
- Chinese chili chicken goes well with steamed / boiled rice.
Chinese Chili Chicken is ready to serve.
Fried Chicken Wings Ingredients
1 kg chicken wings
- 1 lemon juice
- ½ cup apple vinegar
- 1 big mashed garlic clove
- 1 ½ tsp crushed red peppers
- ½ litter vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp corn flour
How to make Fried Chicken Wings
- Wash the chicken wings and put them in a bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, apple vinegar, garlic clove, (1 tsp) crushed red peppers and salt. Add it to the wings then cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Beat the egg, and mix the bread crumbs, corn flour and (½ tsp) crushed red pepper together.
- Dip each wing first in the egg then in the mixture.
- Put the wings one by one in the boiling oil until they get golden brown color.
- Get them out dry from the oil and move to the serving plate.
- 60 minutes to make
Fried Chicken Wings is ready to serve.
Stuffed Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon
How to make Stuffed Chicken Cutlets
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place spinach in a large glass bowl, and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring every minute or so, or until wilted. Stir in sour cream, pepperjack cheese, and garlic.
- Lay the chicken breasts out on a clean surface, and spoon some of the spinach mixture onto each one. Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach, then wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks, and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, then increase heat to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C), or use the oven’s broiler to cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes to brown the bacon.
Stuffed Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:45 Min
Ready In:1 Hr
Baked Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
1 lb. chicken cutlets
- Bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. white wine
- Sliced mozzarella cheese
How to make Baked Chicken Cutlets
- Dip chicken cutlets into egg, beaten then cover in bread crumbs. Quick fry until browned. Saute 1 clove garlic in baking dish, place cutlets in baking dish. Add chicken broth and white wine. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. During last few minutes, top with mozzarella slices. Remove from oven when cheese is melted. Serve over rice.
Baked Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.
Italian Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
6 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Wedges of lemon
How to get Italian Chicken Cutlets
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper, and pound with a kitchen mallet or rolling pin until they are evenly about 1/4-inch thick.
- In a shallow bowl mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs. Dip the meat in the eggs, then in the crumb mixture. Place the crumbed cutlets in the refrigerator until nearly time to serve.
- In large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook cutlets on each side until golden brown, about 5 minutes or until the juices run clear. Serve each cutlet with a wedge of lemon.
Italian Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Chicken and Noodle Fritters Ingredients
2 x 85g packets 2-minute noodles
- 6 eggs
- 200g cooked chicken, chopped
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
How to make Chicken and Noodle Fritters
- Cook noodles following packet directions and discarding seasoning packet. Drain well. Cool.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add noodles, chicken, corn and spring onions. Stir until well combined.
- Heat a barbecue hotplate to a medium heat. Spread oil on hotplate. Spoon 1/4 cupfuls of noodle mixture, cooking 4-6 at a time, on hotplate. Cook for 2 minutes, or until golden and egg is set. Turn and cook 1-2 minutes more, or until egg is cooked through.
- Transfer to a large plate. Cover to keep warm. Cook remaining fritters. Serve with bok choy and soy sauce.
Chicken and Noodle Fritters is ready to serve.
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas Ingredients
1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 5 cups diced cooked chicken
- 20 flour tortillas (6 inches), room temperature
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cans (4 ounces each) chopped green chilies
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
How to make Creamy Chicken Enchiladas
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, water, onion powder, cumin, salt and pepper until smooth. Stir in chicken.
- Place 1/4 cup down the center of each tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down in two greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dishes. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, milk and chilies; pour over enchiladas.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until heated through. Sprinkle with cheese; bake 5 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.
Creamy Chicken Enchiladas is ready to serve.
Prep: 30 min. Bake: 35 min.
Mu Shu Chicken Wraps Ingredients
1 klarge oinion,diced fune
- 3 pounds checken breast skinned and deboned
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 blk pepper
- 1 tbs sesame oil,or conola
- 3/4 cup hoisin souce
- 1 tbs honey
- 2 tsp rice vinager
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 8 6 in flour tortillas
- 3 cups of your fav lettace (i used roman)
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced green onions
How to make Mu Shu Chicken Wraps
- place in 4 quart slow cooker.
- season chicken with salt and pepper
- brown chicken in hot oil
- put chicken on top of onion in slow cooker
- mix hoisin,soy,honey,rice vinager,and ginger togather
- por ontop of chicken cook for 7 hours
- shred chicken with fork
- top tortilla with lettice and onion fold in half then fold bottom and roll put toothpick to hold into place makes 8
Mu Shu Chicken Wraps is ready to serve.
7 minutes to make
Potato Chip Chicken Strips Ingredients
1 cup (8 ounces) sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon onion salt
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 package (12 ounces) potato chips, crushed
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch strips
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Salsa, barbecue sauce or sweet-and-sour sauce
How to make Potato Chip Chicken Strips
- In a shallow bowl, combine sour cream and seasonings. Place crushed potato chips in another shallow bowl. Dip chicken strips in sour cream mixture, then coat with potato chips. Place in a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Drizzle with butter.
- Bake at 400° for 20-22 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink. Serve with salsa or sauce.
Potato Chip Chicken Strips is ready to serve.
Prep/Total Time: 30 min.