Recipes for chicken
Looking for Chicken Recipes? EvernewRecipes has more than 3,000 trusted Chicken Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy quick and easy Chicken recipes from all over the world.Sponsored Links:
Chicken Tomato Onion Ingredients:
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 broiler-fryer chicken, cut in serving size pieces (about 3 pounds chicken parts)
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 can (14.5 ounces) tomatoes, drained and diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- fresh chopped parsley
How to make Chicken Tomato Onion:
- Heat butter over medium heat in a large heavy skillet. Add chicken and brown on all sides; remove chicken.
- Add onion to the skillet; saute for about 3 to 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add flour and garlic; stir until well blended. Whisk in wine and chicken broth; continue to cook, stirring constantly, until sauce is thickened.
- Add half of the tomatoes, salt and pepper, and browned chicken. Cover and simmer for about 30 minutes, or until chicken is tender. Remove chicken to a hot serving platter and keep hot. Add remaining tomatoes to the skillet and simmer for 5 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken and garnish with a little chopped fresh parsley.
- Chicken with tomatoes serves 4.
Spaghetti Chicken Ingredients:
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked angel hair pasta
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons dried basil
- 2 tablespoons Cajun-style blackened seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- 10 roma (plum) tomatoes, diced
- 2/3 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 5 to 8 minutes or until al dente. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add chicken pieces, and cook, stirring until browned on the outside. Stir in the garlic, basil, Cajun seasoning, salt, and pepper, then mix in the tomatoes. Cook until tomatoes are semi soft, and chicken is cooked through. Toss with pasta, and serve with crumbled feta cheese on top.
Spaghetti Chicken Recipe is ready to serve.
Almond rice chicken Ingredients:
- 1 cup uncooked long grain rice
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3-1/2 to 4 pounds), cut up
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 cup milk
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, divided
How to make Almond rice chicken:
Place the rice in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish; top with chicken. In a bowl, combine soup, milk, celery, onion, parsley, salt, pepper and 1/4 cup of almonds. Pour over chicken. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining almonds. Bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear. Yield: 4 servings.
Chicken nuggets Ingredients:
- 8 oz. chicken breast halves, skinned, boned and cut into bite sized pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3/4 c. bread crumbs, finely ground
- 1/4 tsp. each garlic and onion powder
- 1/8 tsp. ground pepper
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1 egg mixed with 1/2 tsp chicken bouillon
- 1 tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 1/2 tsp. honey
How to make Chicken nuggets with honey mustard
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees.
- Beat egg and mix with chicken bouillon.
- Combine chicken, olive oil, garlic and ground pepper. Marinate 30 minutes.
- Combine bread crumbs and seasonings in shallow dish. Dip chicken in egg and rol in breadcrumb mixture; place on large cookie sheet. Spray with olive oil.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine honey with mustard.
Chicken nuggets is ready to serve, dip nuggets into sauce.
Chinese Chili Chicken Ingredients
500 -600 gms Boneless Chicken
- 2 tbsp Soya Sauce
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour/Corn Starch
- 5-6 Chopped Green Chilies
- 2 Green Onion Chopped
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 tsp White Pepper Powder
- 1 tsp Sugar
- A pinch of ajinomoto
- 2 cups chicken Broth/ Water
- 1 tbsp Oil
- Oil to fry
How to make Chinese Chili Chicken
- Cut the boneless chicken pieces into1 ” cubes.
- Take 1tbsp. Soya sauce, 1tbsp. corn flour, salt, egg in a bowl and marinate chicken pieces in the the mixture for about 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil and deep fry the marinated chicken pieces till golden brown.
- Now in a separate wok / kadhai heat 1 tbsp. oil and add garlic paste and green chilies and sauté for few seconds.
- Add 2 cups of chicken broth or water. Bring to boil and add sugar, pepper powder, salt , ajinomoto and remaining Soya sauce.
- Add fried chicken pieces to it and cook for few minutes.
- Dissolve the remaining corn flour in 1/2 cup water and add to the curry stirring constantly to avoid lumps.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Serve chinese chili chicken hot garnished with chopped green onion tops.
- Chinese chili chicken goes well with steamed / boiled rice.
Chinese Chili Chicken is ready to serve.
Fried Chicken Wings Ingredients
1 kg chicken wings
- 1 lemon juice
- ½ cup apple vinegar
- 1 big mashed garlic clove
- 1 ½ tsp crushed red peppers
- ½ litter vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1 ½ cup bread crumbs
- 2 tbsp corn flour
How to make Fried Chicken Wings
- Wash the chicken wings and put them in a bowl.
- Mix the lemon juice, apple vinegar, garlic clove, (1 tsp) crushed red peppers and salt. Add it to the wings then cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for at least two hours.
- Beat the egg, and mix the bread crumbs, corn flour and (½ tsp) crushed red pepper together.
- Dip each wing first in the egg then in the mixture.
- Put the wings one by one in the boiling oil until they get golden brown color.
- Get them out dry from the oil and move to the serving plate.
- 60 minutes to make
Fried Chicken Wings is ready to serve.
Stuffed Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
1 (10 ounce) package fresh spinach leaves
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded pepperjack cheese
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves – pounded to 1/2 inch thickness
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 8 slices bacon
How to make Stuffed Chicken Cutlets
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place spinach in a large glass bowl, and heat in the microwave for 3 minutes, stirring every minute or so, or until wilted. Stir in sour cream, pepperjack cheese, and garlic.
- Lay the chicken breasts out on a clean surface, and spoon some of the spinach mixture onto each one. Roll up chicken to enclose the spinach, then wrap each chicken breast with two slices of bacon. Secure with toothpicks, and arrange in a shallow baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, then increase heat to 500 degrees F (260 degrees C), or use the oven’s broiler to cook for an additional 5 to 10 minutes to brown the bacon.
Stuffed Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:45 Min
Ready In:1 Hr
Baked Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
1 lb. chicken cutlets
- Bread crumbs
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can chicken broth
- 2 tbsp. white wine
- Sliced mozzarella cheese
How to make Baked Chicken Cutlets
- Dip chicken cutlets into egg, beaten then cover in bread crumbs. Quick fry until browned. Saute 1 clove garlic in baking dish, place cutlets in baking dish. Add chicken broth and white wine. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes. During last few minutes, top with mozzarella slices. Remove from oven when cheese is melted. Serve over rice.
Baked Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.
Italian Chicken Cutlets Ingredients
6 chicken breast halves, skinless and boneless
- 3/4 cup Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
- Wedges of lemon
How to get Italian Chicken Cutlets
- Place chicken breasts between sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper, and pound with a kitchen mallet or rolling pin until they are evenly about 1/4-inch thick.
- In a shallow bowl mix the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper.
- In another shallow bowl, beat the eggs. Dip the meat in the eggs, then in the crumb mixture. Place the crumbed cutlets in the refrigerator until nearly time to serve.
- In large skillet, heat butter and oil over medium-high heat until hot. Cook cutlets on each side until golden brown, about 5 minutes or until the juices run clear. Serve each cutlet with a wedge of lemon.
Italian Chicken Cutlets is ready to serve.
Makes 6 servings.
Chicken and Noodle Fritters Ingredients
2 x 85g packets 2-minute noodles
- 6 eggs
- 200g cooked chicken, chopped
- 125g can corn kernels, drained
- 5 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
How to make Chicken and Noodle Fritters
- Cook noodles following packet directions and discarding seasoning packet. Drain well. Cool.
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl. Add noodles, chicken, corn and spring onions. Stir until well combined.
- Heat a barbecue hotplate to a medium heat. Spread oil on hotplate. Spoon 1/4 cupfuls of noodle mixture, cooking 4-6 at a time, on hotplate. Cook for 2 minutes, or until golden and egg is set. Turn and cook 1-2 minutes more, or until egg is cooked through.
- Transfer to a large plate. Cover to keep warm. Cook remaining fritters. Serve with bok choy and soy sauce.
Chicken and Noodle Fritters is ready to serve.