Recipes for Cheese
Looking for authentic Cheese Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +5,000 trusted Cheese Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Cheese Recipes.Sponsored Links:
Cottage cheese and pasta Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 3 1/2 slices smoked bacon
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 (12 ounce) container cottage cheese
- salt to taste
How to make Cottage cheese and pasta
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly-salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook until al dente, 8 to 10 minutes; drain well.
- Cook the bacon in a skillet over medium-high heat until crisp; drain, crumble, and set aside.
- Place the drained noodles in a large baking dish. Stir the sour cream into the noodles. Spoon the cottage cheese evenly over the top of the noodle mixture. Sprinkle the crumbled bacon over the top; season with salt.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cottage cheese softens, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Cottage cheese and pasta Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time10 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:25 Min
Apple and Cheese Pancakes Ingredients:
4 medium eggs, separated.
- 1 cup of cottage cheese.
- 1 cup of apples, grated coarsely.
- ¾ cup of flour.
- 1 tablespoon of honey.
- 1 tablespoon of chopped almonds.
- 1 teaspoon of lemon juice.
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- Pinch of salt.
How to make Apple and Cheese Pancakes
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the egg whites, together.
- Beat the egg whites, then fold in.
- Spray a suitably sized skillet with cooking spray.
- Heat the skillet.
- Drop batter to form pancakes.
- Brown the pancakes.
- Apple and Cheese Pancakes Recipe is ready to serve.
Man Dip Ingredients
- 1 lb bulk sausage
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 lbs shredded Velveeta cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 -2 jalapeno pepper, chopped (optional)
How to make Man Dip
- 1 In a large skillet, cook sausage, ground beef, and onion until meats are browned and onion is tender; drain off fat.
- 2 Add remaining ingredients; cook over medium heat until cheese is melted and mixture is heated through.
- 3 Serve warm with corn or tortilla chips.
- 4 Iusually pour this into a crockpot, on LOW, to keep this warm when serving to guests.
- Man Dip Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 50 mins
Elegant Fig Appetizers with Goat Cheese and Almonds Ingredients
12 fresh figs, halved
- 4 ounces herbed goat cheese (chevre)
- 24 almonds
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
How to make Elegant Fig Appetizers with Goat Cheese and Almonds
- Preheat the oven broiler for high heat.
- Place the fig halves, cut side up, on a baking sheet. Top each half with about 1/2 teaspoon goat cheese. Place one almond on each, press to push the cheese slightly into each fig.
- Broil the figs in the preheated oven until the cheese is soft and the almonds are turning a rich shade of brown, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from the broiler and let cool for 5 minutes. Arrange the figs on a serving platter and drizzle with honey and balsamic vinegar. Serve warm.
- Elegant Fig Appetizers with Goat Cheese and Almonds Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:3 Min
Ready In:18 Min
Mozzarella and Tomato Appetizer Tray Ingredients
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 pinch dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound mozzarella cheese, sliced
- 2 tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 (7 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and julienned
- crushed red pepper to taste
How to make Mozzarella and Tomato Appetizer Tray
- In a medium bowl, mix together parsley, basil, oregano, capers, garlic and olive oil.
- On a serving platter, arrange mozzarella cheese slices and tomato slices in alternating layers. Top with roasted red peppers. Drizzle with the herb and olive oil mixture. Cover and chill in the refrigerator 30 minutes before sprinkling with crushed red pepper and serving.
- Mozzarella and Tomato Appetizer Tray Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:20 Min
Ready In:50 Min
Quick Sausage Party Melts Ingredients
1 pound Bob Evans® Zesty Hot Sausage Roll
- 1 (8 ounce) package VELVEETA Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up
- 24 slices cocktail-size rye bread
- 3 small fresh tomatoes, chopped
- dried oregano leaves
How to make Quick Sausage Party Melts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until browned. Cut cheese into cubes and add to sausage. Stir together until melted. Remove from heat. Spread sausage mixture on rye bread. Place bread on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 5 minutes until bread is toasted. Remove from oven and top with tomatoes.
- Quick Sausage Party Melts Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:5 Min
Ready In:20 Min
Emily’s Easy Sausage and Spicy Tomato Dip Ingredients
1 (16 ounce) package pork sausage
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with mild green chilies, undrained
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
How to make Emily’s Easy Sausage and Spicy Tomato Dip
- Cook the sausage in a skillet over medium heat until evenly browned and no longer pink. Drain. Reduce heat to low, and stir in the tomatoes and cream cheese until evenly blended. Cook just until heated through. Serve warm.
- Emily’s Easy Sausage and Spicy Tomato Dip Recipe is ready to serve.
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min
Mike’s Mushroom Bread Ingredients
1 loaf Italian bread
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1 pound sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 6 green onions, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
How to make Mike’s Mushroom Bread
- Preheat an oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Slice bread in half horizontally. Using your fingers pull out most of the soft bread to form a hollow shell. Save pulled-out bread for another use.
- Mix together butter, mushrooms, cheese, green onions, and garlic. Spread the mixture on both cut sides of bread. Place the bread, cut sides up, on baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven until the cheese has melted, about 10 to 15 minutes. Cut in wedges to serve.
- Mike’s Mushroom Bread Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:15 Min
Ready In:30 Min
Jalapeno Cheese Snacks Ingredients:
flour tortillas (cooked or uncooked)
- shredded Asadero or Queso Quesadilla Cheese (approximately 1/4 cup cheese per tortilla)
- sliced pickled jalapeno peppers
How to make Jalapeno Cheese Snacks
- If using uncooked tortillas, brown one side in UNGREASED nonstick skillet over medium heat and turn over. If using previously cooked tortillas, lay tortilla in hot UNGREASED nonstick skillet.
- Sprinkle cheese lightly over top of tortilla, then chopped jalapeno peppers. I use a teaspoon of peppers per tortilla but the amount is up to you. Leave it off completely for pepper-haters. Allow tortilla to heat until cheese melts. Gently mash with a spatula, if necessary, to help cheese melt.
- Flip tortilla over so that cheese is now in contact with the skillet. Allow to “fry” until cheese is browned and crispy. It should be easy to scoop out when done in a nonstick pan. Use a pizza cutter or kitchen scissors to cut wedges.
- Jalapeno Cheese Snacks Recipe is ready to serve.
Raspberry Walnut Baked Brie Ingredients
1 sheet frozen puff pastry, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) round Brie cheese
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry jam
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
How to make Raspberry Walnut Baked Brie
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly grease with cooking spray.
- Lay the puff pastry onto the prepared baking sheet. Center the Brie wheel onto the pastry. Spread the jam evenly over the top of the Brie. Sprinkle the walnuts atop the jam. Fold the puff pastry over the top of the Brie, sealing all openings.
- Bake in preheated oven until the pastry is golden brown, about 20 minutes.
- Crescent-Wrapped Brie Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:10 Min
Cook Time:20 Min
Ready In:30 Min