Recipes for Cheese
Looking for authentic Cheese Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +5,000 trusted Cheese Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Cheese Recipes.Sponsored Links:
Cheddar Cheese Bread Ingredients:
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/4 cup dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1 1/4 cups warm water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
How to make Cheddar Cheese Bread:
Place ingredients in the pan of the bread machine in the order recommended by the manufacturer. Select White Bread setting; press Start.
Cheesy Vegetable Chowder Ingredients:
- 7 cups water
- 9 cubes chicken bouillon, crumbled
- 6 potatoes, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 bunch celery, chopped
- 3 cups chopped carrots
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans peas
- 2 cups chopped fresh green beans
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1 pound processed cheese, cubed
How to make Cheesy Vegetable Chowder:
- In a large pot over medium heat, combine water, bouillon, potatoes and garlic. Bring to a boil, then stir in onion, celery and carrots. Reduce heat and simmer 15 minutes.
- Stir in corn, peas and green beans and continue to cook on low heat.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt butter. Whisk in flour all at once to form a roux and let cook 10 seconds. Whisk in milk, a little at a time, and cook, stirring, until mixture is thick and bubbly. Stir in cheese until melted. Pour this mixture into the large soup pot, stir well and heat through.
Cheese Samosa Ingredients:
- 500 gm palak,
- 1 chopped onion,
- 1 tbsp ginger paste,
- boiled and chopped potato,
- 2 chopped green chilies,
- ready samosa patti,
- 100 gm cheese,
- 1 tsp amchoor powder,
- 1 tsp jeera powder,
- 250 gm oil,
- salt and re chili powder to taste
How to make Cheese Samosa:
- Pour 2 glasses of water in a pan and add palak to it. Bring it to a boil. Then drain the water from palak. Chop this palak into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan and sauté chopped onions in it. Now add chopped potatoes, ginger paste, amchoor powder, and jeera powder. After 1 minute, add palak to it. Also add cheese, salt and black pepper powder.
- Mix all the ingredients well. Keep stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- Fill this above prepared mixture in samosa Patti and then fry these prepared samosa in oil in a heated pan. Serve hot with mint chutney and tomato sauce.
Chicken Noodle Cheese Casserole Ingredients:
- 1 lb. noodles (spiral, or wide egg noodles)
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 2 cans cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup chicken broth or water
- 1 lb. grated American cheese
- 2 lbs. cooked, boned chicken
How to make Chicken Noodle Cheese Casserole:
Cook and drain noodles. Mix with margarine; stir well. Add soup, water (or broth) and cheese to the noodle and chicken mixture. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes.
Corn Cheese Balls Ingredients:
- 1 Teacup boiled corn
- 4 Boiled potatoes
- 4 tbsp Grated cheese
- 4 Green chillies
- 2 tbsp Coriander
- 225 gms Paneer
- 1 Teacup maida
- Chilli sauce
- 2 Teacups milk
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 4 tbsp Maida
- Salt to taste
How to make Corn Balls:
- Melt the butter in a pan and seethe the flour for about half minute.
- Pour the milk into it and cook till the sauce becomes thick.
- Chop the paneer and potatoes.
- Mix the corn, cheese, potatoes, green chillies, paneer, coriander and the above prepared sauce.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Make the balls. Mix the flour thoroughly in 1-1/2 teacups of water.
- Dip the balls in flour paste.
- Roll the balls in breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry these balls in oil.
- Cornballs are ready to serve.
Cheese Tikka Ingredients:
- 4 Croissant buns
- 250 gm cottage cheese
- 2 green chillies
- 2 pieces of ginger
- 1/2 cup curd
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 2 green cardamoms
- 1 tsp gram flour
- 1-2 drops of orange colour
- oil for fry
How to make cheese tikka croissant:
- Cut the cheese into 1/2 square pieces.
- Grind green chillies, green cardamoms and ginger.
- Hang curds in a muslim cloth.
- Remove all water.
- Mix together all ingredients and let the cottage cheese marinate for 2-3 hours.
- Heat a non-stick pan and fry cheese pieces applying a little oil on both sides.
- Or roast in an oven or tandoor.
- Now cut the tops of the buns and scoop them
- Fill the mixture in scooped buns, place the tops, apply a little butter over them and bake in a preheated over for 15 minutes at moderate.
- When they are done, serve hot.
Macaroni Cheese Sauce Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup finely grated process American cheese
- pepper, to taste
How to make Macaroni Cheese Sauce:
- Heat milk in a heavy saucepan until steaming hot; do not boil. Stir in cheese, heating and stirring until cheese starts to melt. Remove from heat; stir until all cheese is melted and sauce is smooth. Add pepper and paprika, to taste.
- Serve hot with macaroni, on vegetables, or as a sauce for hot dogs or sandwiches.
- Makes about 1 cup of cheese sauce.
Cottage Cheese and Potatoes Ingredients:
- 5 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups chive-flavored cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
How to make Cottage Cheese and Potatoes:
- Place potatoes in a large pot of water and boil until tender when pierced with a fork.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter a 9×3 inch casserole dish.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine potatoes, onion, cottage cheese, and sour cream. Transfer mixture to the prepared casserole dish. Top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 30 to 40 minutes.
Cheese Kofta Curry Ingredients:
- 1/2 kg – cauliflower
- 3 slices – bread
- 60 g – grated cheese
- a pinch – garam masala
- 3 to 4 – green chillies, chopped
- 1 – lime juice
- 1 tsp – chopped ginger
- salt to taste
- chopped coriander leaves
For the Gravy:
- 1 cup – tomato puree
- 2 – large onions, grated
- 5 to 6 cloves – garlic
- 1 tsp – cumin seed powder
- a piece – ginger
- 1 tsp – coriander powder
- 1/2 tsp – turmeric power
- 1 tsp – chilli powder
- salt to taste
How to make Cheese Kofta Curry:
- Grate the cauliflower and boil in 1/2 cup water till it is tender and the liquid dries up.
- Mash the cauliflower and add to it the cheese, green chillies, juice of lime, garam masala, ginger, salt and bread soaked in water and squeezed.
- Blend the mixture well and divide into round balls.
- Fry these balls in hot ghee till they are golden brown. Drain and keep aside.
- In a little hot ghee, fry the grated onions till light brown.
- Add the powdered masala and crushed ginger and garlic. Fry for 5 mins.
- Add the tomato puree and cook till the oil separates.
- Add a little water and simmer till the gravy is thick.
- Add the koftas. Heat through.
- Sprinkle with garam masala and coriander leaves before serving.
Feta Cheese Foldovers Ingredients:
- 1/2 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 3 T green onion, finely chopped
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 (17.5 oz). pkg. frozen puffed pastry, thawed
- 1 egg yolk, beaten
- 1 tsp water
How to make Feta Cheese Foldovers:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- In a small bowl, mix feta, green onions & egg
- Cut pastry into twelve 3 inch squares
- Place a mounded tablespoon of feta mixture in the center of each square. Moisten edges with water and fold pastry over forming a triangle.
- Press edges together firmly with a fork to seal
- In a small bowl, mix egg yolk and water. Lightly brush pastries with the egg mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until golden brown