Recipes for Cheese
Looking for authentic Cheese Recipes? EvernewRecipes has +5,000 trusted Cheese Recipes, all created, tested, reviewed and approved by home cooks. Find recipes for healthy, quick and easy Cheese Recipes.Sponsored Links:
Cheese Rice Ingredients:
1 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups milk
- 8 ounces grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 3 tablespoons soft bread crumbs tossed with 2 tablespoons melted butter
How to make Cheese Rice
- Cook rice according to package directions. Cook onion in 3 tablespoons butter until
onion is tender; blend in 3 tablespoons flour and salt, pepper, and dry mustard.
Gradually add milk, stirring constantly. Continue to cook over low heat, stirring
constantly, until mixture is thickened. Add half of the cheese; stir until melted. Put
half of the cooked rice in a lightly buttered shallow baking dish. Layer rice with half of
remaining shredded cheese and half of the hot sauce mixture. Repeat layers of rice,
- shredded cheese and sauce mixture. Top with buttered bread crumbs. Bake at 375°
for 25 minutes.
Cheese Rice is ready to serve.
Serves 6 to
Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting Ingredients
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 4 cups confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coconut flavoring
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 cup sweetened shredded coconut, toasted (optional)
How to make Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting
- Beat the cream cheese and butter in a mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually add the confectioners’ sugar, one cup at a time, alternating with heavy cream. Beat in the salt, coconut flavoring, and vanilla extract. Continue beating until mixture is smooth and spreadable. Add additional confectioners’ sugar if necessary to thicken the frosting, or more cream to thin. Stir in the coconut. If desired, spoon toasted coconut evenly over frosted cake.
Coconut Cream Cheese Frosting is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Ready In:15 Min
Chilli Cheese Bread Ingredients
1 cn (4-oz) chopped green
- 3 c Bisquick original baking mix
- 2 tb Instant minced onion
- 1 tb Chilipowder
- 1/3 c Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 c Shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Stick margarine or butter;
How to make Chilli Cheese Bread
- HEAT oven to 400 degrees. Grease rectangular pan, 13x9x2-inches. Reserve 2 tablespoons chilies for topping. Mix remaining chilies, the baking mix, onion, chili powder, milk, eggs and 1 cup of the cheese. Spread in pan. SPRINKLE with remaining cheese and reserved chilies. Drizzle margarine evenly over top. BAKE about 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Serve immediately. 16 to 20 servings. From . Downloaded from G Internet, G Internet.
Chilli Cheese Bread is ready to serve.
Cheese Cutlets Ingredients:
Potatoes – 1/2 kg
- Onions – 2 big
- Capsicum – 2
- Cabbage – 150gms
- Green Chillies – 7
- Ginger Garlic Paste – 1/2 tsp
- Cooking cheese Grated – 1/2 cup
- Powdered Salt – as required
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
- Oil for frying
- Bread Crumbs or Rusk powder – 1/2 cup
- Maida – 3 tbl sp
How to make Cheese Cutlets
- Pressure cook potatoes. Peel and mash well.
- Grate onions and cabbage.
- Chop capsicum into fine pieces. Mince green chillies.
- Heat oil in a deep pan and add 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seed or ani seed.
- Add ginger garlic paste, minced chillies and then onion.
- When it is half fried add grated cabbage and capsicum.
- Stir constantly till raw smell goes in reduced flame.
- Add mashed potatoes, salt, garam masala and fry for few minutes.
- Remove from fire and cool down thoroughly
- Add grated cheese and half of the bread crumbs.
- 1 Mix well and make into balls.
- 1 Dip in maida paste and roll on bread crumbs.
- 1 Fry on hot tawa till crisp with enough oil on both sides.
Cheese Cutlets is ready to serve.
Corn and Cheese Enchiladas Ingredients
8 6-inch corn tortillas
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 5 scallions, white and light green parts, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn kernels (from 2 medium ears)
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 2 cups grated pepper Jack
- 1 10-oz. can enchilada sauce
How to make Corn and Cheese Enchiladas
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Stack tortillas, wrap in foil and bake until softened, 8 to 10 minutes.
- While tortillas are baking, oil a 7-by-11-inch glass baking dish. Warm 1 Tbsp. oil in large skillet over medium-high heat. Add scallions and garlic, and cook until fragrant, about 1 minute. Stir in corn and milk and cook, stirring occasionally, until thickened, 7 to 10 minutes. Season with salt.
- Remove tortillas from foil. Set aside 1/2 cup cheese. Spoon a heaping tablespoon of corn mixture in center of a tortilla. Sprinkle with a heaping tablespoon of cheese. Roll up tortilla and set in dish, seam side down. Repeat with remaining tortillas, overlapping them slightly. Pour enchilada sauce over tortillas and sprinkle with reserved 1/2 cup cheese. Bake until bubbling, about 20 minutes.
Corn and Cheese Enchiladas is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 31 minutes
Yield: 4 Servings
Chicken Cheese Roll Ingredients
3 large boned and split chicken breasts
- 3 oz. whipped cream cheese with chives/divided
- 1 Tbsp. butter or margarine/divided
- 6 slices of bacon
How to make Chicken Cheese Roll
- Place split breasts between waxed paper. Pound to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Spread each with 3 Tbsp. of cheese mixture. Dot with 1/2 tsp. of butter.
- Fold ends over. (filling – some will ooze out during baking).
- Wrap one slice of bacon around each roll. Place seam side down in shallow baking pan.
- Bake on top rack in 400 oven for 40 minutes or until chicken is tender and juice runs clear.
- Broil until bacon is crisp and golden.
Chicken Cheese Roll is ready to serve.
40 minutes to make
Mini Cheese Drumsticks Ingredients:
1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 10 mini chicken drumsticks
- 1 egg, whipped
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 lemon juice
How to make Mini Cheese Drumsticks
- Marinate mini drumsticks in black pepper, salt and lemon juice for half an hour.
- Cook cornflour, flour and water till it becomes thick.
- Add salt, black pepper and grated cheese.
- Roll mini drumsticks in the mixture and leave it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Then dip in the egg and bread crumbs and fry till tender.
Mini Cheese Drumsticks is ready to serve.
Cheese Bread Ingredients
Loaf of French bread, split in half
- package cream cheese softened
- package Hidden Valley buttermilk ranch dressing mix
- cheddar cheese
How to make Cheese Bread
- Split the bread
- mix the ranch packet and cream cheese
- spread onto bread
- grate the cheese
- spread cheese over the ranch mixture
- bake in oven at 350 for 10 to 15 min.
- cut up and enjoy.
Cinnamon Donuts is ready to serve.
15 minutes to make
Potato Cheese Soup Ingredients
3 medium potatoes (about 1 pound), peeled and quartered
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/8 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Swiss cheese
How to make Potato Cheese Soup
- In a large saucepan, bring potatoes, onion, water and salt to your boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer until potatoes are tender. Don’t drain; mash slightly.
- Stir in milk.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, blend the butter, flour, parsley and pepper; stir to the potato mixture.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until thickened and bubbly.
- Remove in the heat; add cheese and stir until almost melted.
Potato Cheese Soup is ready to serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 30 min.
Garlic Cheese Bread Ingredients
3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 dash paprika
- 2 tablespoons finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 French bread rolls, halved lengthwise
How to make Garlic Cheese Bread
- In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Parmesan cheese, garlic and paprika; stir in cheddar cheese. Place rolls cut side up on a baking sheet; broil 6 in. from the heat for 1 minute or until lightly browned. Spread with cheese mixture. Broil 1 minute longer or until bubbly and lightly browned.
Garlic Cheese Bread is ready to serve.
Prep Time:5 Min
Cook Time:5 Min
Ready In:10 Min