Recipes for cheese pizza
Cheese Pizza Ingredients
Basic Pizza Dough
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 cup fat free pizza sauce
- 2 cup or 8 ounces shredded part skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup or 2 ounces grated fresh Parmesan cheese
How to make Cheese Pizza
- Preheat oven to 500°and set one oven rack in middle and another rack in the lowest then place a rimless baking sheet on the bottom of rack.
- Brush olive oil over basic pizza dough.
- Remove preheated oven baking sheet.
- Using a spatula, slide dough onto preheated baking sheet
- Bake oven at 500°for 8 mins, then remove from oven.
- Leave 1/5 inch border and spread sauce in an even layer over crust.
- Add mozzarella and Parmesan cheese for topping.
- Bake on on middle rack for 10 mins or until cheese melts and crust is golden brown.
- Cut into 12 triangular shapes or wedges, Cheese Pizza is ready to serve.
Yield: 6 servings 2 wedges each.