Recipes for cheese drumsticks
Mini Cheese Drumsticks Ingredients:
1 tbsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp plain flour
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup grated cheese
- 10 mini chicken drumsticks
- 1 egg, whipped
- 1 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 lemon juice
How to make Mini Cheese Drumsticks
- Marinate mini drumsticks in black pepper, salt and lemon juice for half an hour.
- Cook cornflour, flour and water till it becomes thick.
- Add salt, black pepper and grated cheese.
- Roll mini drumsticks in the mixture and leave it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Then dip in the egg and bread crumbs and fry till tender.
Mini Cheese Drumsticks is ready to serve.