Recipes for cheese cake
Three (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- One and a halfcup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Four eggs
- 1 pint sour cream mixed along with 1 Tablespoon sugar as well as One and a halfteaspoon vanilla
How to make Cheese Cake
- Blend cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and heavy cream until smooth. Include eggs, individually, combining nicely after each add-on.
- Put mixture into springform pan. Make from 350 levels F for approximately Fifty minutes. Do not turn off the stove.
- Take away the cheesecake as well as distribute the sour cream combination on top. Return to the oven for an additional Five minutes.
- Awesome within skillet for 5 minutes. Run a knife around the edge to release. Eliminate side of springform pan as well as refrigerate.
Cheese Cake is ready to serve.
- 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup margarine, softened
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 2.5 ounce filling (filling of your choice like Cherry, Strawberry)
How to make Unbaked Cheese Cake
- Mix together graham cracker crumbs, margarine, and sugar in a bowl until well incorporated and crumbly. Press into a pie plate, going up the sides as much as possible.
- Beat together the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a bowl until smooth and spreadable. Whisk whipped cream into cream cheese mixture until smooth.
- Pour cream cheese into prepared crust. Smooth the top with a spatula, and refrigerate until firm, about 2 to 3 hours.
- Spread the cherry pie filling (or filling of your own choice) over the top, and refrigerate until serving.
Crème Brulee Cheesecake Ingredients:
1 pouch (1 lb 5 oz) Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1 box (4-serving size) French vanilla instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 2 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 2 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 eggs plus 3 egg yolks
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup toffee bits, finely crushed
How to make Crème Brulee Cheesecake
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray bottom and sides of 13×9-inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, stir cookie mix, pudding mix, brown sugar, melted butter, 1 teaspoon of the vanilla and 1 whole egg until soft dough forms. Press dough in bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of pan.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sour cream and sugar with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Add remaining whole egg, 3 egg yolks and remaining 1 1/2 teapoons vanilla; beat until smooth. Spread over crust in pan.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes or until set in center. Immediately sprinkle top with crushed toffee bits. Cool 30 minutes. Refrigerate about 3 hours or until chilled. For bars, cut into 9 rows by 4 rows. Store covered in refrigerator.
Crème Brulee Cheesecake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 Minutes
Total Time: 3:25Hrs:Mins Makes36