Recipes for carrot cakepound cake
1 cup flaked coconut
- One and a half box Betty Crocker® SuperMoist® carrot cake mix
- One and a half cup water
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Three eggs
- 1/2 cup Betty Crocker® Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting (through 1-lb container)
How to make Coconut-Carrot Cake
- Heat stove in order to 325°F. Oil as well as flour 12-cup fluted pipe cake pan, or spray along with baking spray with flour. In ungreased shallow pan, spread coconut. Bake Five to seven minutes, mixing from time to time, till gold dark brown. Reserve 2 tablespoons coconut for take.
- In large bowl, defeat cake mix, water, oil and eggs along with electrical mixer upon reduced pace 30 seconds. Defeat on medium pace 2 minutes, scraping dish occasionally. Collapse in leftover coconut. Pour into pan.
- Bake 38 in order to Forty three moments or till toothpick inserted in center arrives clean. Awesome 15 minutes; remove through skillet to cooling stand. Cool completely, about One hour.
- In little microwavable bowl, microwave frosting uncovered upon High 8 to 12 seconds or until slim sufficient in order to drizzle. Snow more than top of cake. Sprinkle with set aside coconut. Reduce cake along with serrated blade. Store freely protected at space temperature.
Coconut-Carrot Cake is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 2 hours 15 minutes
Servings: 16 servings