Recipes for capsicum
Onion – 1, medium, finely chopped
- Green Capsicum — Five, medium
- Oil – 2 tblsp
- Sprouted Moong — 250 gms
- Water — 1/2 cup
- Salt – One teaspoon
- Coriander Leaves – 2 tblsp, chopped
- For that Spice Paste:
- Ground Black Pepper — One teaspoon
- Cumin Powder — 1/2 tsp
- Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 teaspoon
- Turmeric Powder — 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger Garlic Paste — 1 tsp
How to make Pepper Capsicum
- Reduce the actual capsicums in to half.
- Remove as well as discard the inner pith and seed products.
- Cut the capsicums int little items.
- Blend the actual spice paste elements and hang aside.
- Heat the oil in a pan over moderate warmth.
- Include the onion as well as saute until this becomes dark brown.
- Include the actual capsicums as well as saute until they alter colour.
- Add the seedlings with the water and prepare more than high heat for five minutes.
- Include the spice paste as well as salt.
- Saute till dried out.
- Heat the actual pepper capsicum if required.
- Garnish along with coriander leaves.
- One Serve.
Pepper Capsicum is ready to serve.
Stuffed Capsicum Salad Ingredients:
- 1 cup thick fresh curds
- 1 cup grated cuvarhber
- 1tsp. chopped green chilies
- Salt according to taste
How to make Stuffed Capsicum Salad
- Tie the curds in a thin muslin cloth. Hang and allow the water to drain out. When thick, place in a bowl.
- Squeeze out the water from the cu/var/www/hber and add to the curds.
- Add the green chilies and salt.
- Divide each capsicum into two and scoop out the centers.
- Fill with the curds mixture and serve cold.
- Stuffed Capsicum Salad is ready to serve.
Capsicum and Chicken Pasta Ingredients:
2 Red Capsicums, halved & stalks Removed
- 2 Roma tomatoes quartered
- 400g short pasta, such as penne
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons malt vinegar
- 2 tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped oregano leaves
- 1 cup basil leaves
- 1 teaspoon caster (superfine) sugar
- sea salt & crushed black pepper
- 200g cooked chicken breast fillet, shredded
How to make Capsicum and Chicken Pasta
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees C (390 degrees F).
- Place the capsicum & the tomato on a baking tray and cook for 20 minutes or until the capsicum skin is black & the tomato is tender. Allow capsicum to cool, peel, discard the seeds & chop. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water for 10-12 minutes or until al dente. Drain & return to the pan.
- Place the oil, vinegar, tomato paste, oregano, basil, sugar, salt & pepper in a bowl & stir to combine. Add to the pasta with the chicken, capsicum & tomato and toss to combine.
- Capsicum and Chicken Pasta is ready to serve.
Chicken Capsicum Stir Fry Ingredients:
- 250 g chicken breast meat sliced
- into 3 cm strips
- 1 carrot, sliced into wedges
- 8 pieces of green beans
- 1 green capsicum, sliced
- 1 red capsicum, sliced
- 1/2 stick celery, slant slices
- 4 young corns
- 1 can of button mushrooms
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 4 tbsp corn oil
- (A) Marinating sauce:
- 1 tsp rice wine
- 1 tsp ginger juice
- 1/2 tsp corn flour
- 1 tbsp rice wine
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- salt, pepper to taste
How to make Chicken Capsicum Stir Fry:
- Marinate chicken strips with sauce (A)
- for 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tbsp oil. Add chicken meat and
- fry with high heat for 2 minute.
- Take out and put in a plate.
- Add in vegetables and the remaining
- 2 tbsp oil.
- Add (B) and fry for 1 minute.
- Pour in chicken meat, stir fry for 30 seconds.
- Dish out and ready to serve.
Mince Stuffed Capsicum Ingredients:
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 brown onions, finely chopped
- 2 zucchini, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon Middle Eastern spice mix
- 600g lean beef mince
- 1/4 cup beef stock
- 2/3 cup coriander leaves, chopped
- 4 small red capsicum, halved lengthways, deseeded
- 1/2 cup thick Greek-style natural yoghurt
- 1 lemon, rind finely grated
How to make Mince Stuffed Capsicum:
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Heat oil in a frying pan over medium heat. Add onions, zucchini, pine nuts and garlic. Cook, stirring, for 10 minutes or until soft.
- Increase heat to high. Add spice mix. Cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add mince. Cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up mince, for 6 minutes or until browned. Add stock. Simmer for 5 minutes. Remove from heat. Add 1/2 cup coriander to mince mixture. Season with salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Place capsicums, cut-side up, into a shallow baking dish. Spoon mince mixture into capsicums. Cover with foil. Cook for 20 to 30 minutes or until capsicums are just tender.
- Top each capsicum with a dollop of yoghurt. Sprinkle with lemon rind and remaining coriander. Serve.
Mushroom And Capsicum Curry Ingredients:
- 1 packet mushroom
- 2 large onions (chopped)
- 3 tomatoes
- Salt to taste
- 2 capsicums
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 peeled onion (roughly chopped)
- 2 tbsp fresh or frozen grated coconut
- 8 dry red chillies
- 1/4 tsp black peppercorns
- 1″ cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1″ piece ginger
How to make Mushroom Capsicum Curry:
- Wash mushroom and slice them.
- Slice tomatoes and capsicum into thin lengthwise pieces.
- Grind peeled onion, coconut, red chillies, pepper, cinnamon, cloves, garlic and ginger to a smooth paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry chopped onions and capsicum till golden brown.
- Add tomatoes and cook till they become pulpy.
- Add sliced mushrooms and fry for few minutes.
- Mix ground paste to this along with salt.
- Stir till oil separates from the masala.
- Pour 1/2 a cup of water and cook till it becomes thick.
- Serve hot with any Indian bread.
Channa Dal and Capsicum Ingredients:
Channa dal (boil before cooking).
- curry Pata with stick
- red chili powder.
- sabout zeera
- green capsicum (shimla mirch)
- yogurt ( patah hona chayia)
- hara dhaniya
How to make Channa Dal With Green Capsicum
- Soak the channa dal in water and keep it for 1 or 2 hrs.
- Then in a cooking pan add water,salt and channa ki dal and boil it for 15 to 20 mint.Don’t boil much otherwise it will be soft.
- In a fry pan add little oil and add piyaaz of arc shape ‘c’ fry it
- When the piyaaz is fried take half piyaaz from the pan and put in to other plate.
- Then half piyaaz which is in pan in that add curry Pata with danda mix them then add red chili powder,haldi, sabot zeera, kolonji, lazan adrak paste and green chilies and salt.
- Then take the curry Pata stick (danda) from the pan and add boiled channa dal and then add shimla mirch and mix it.
- Then add yogurt and mix it.
- Then us ko dum per rak duo for 10 mint on low flame and when its ready garnish with garam masala and hara dhaniya serve with naan .
Chicken Capsicum Ingredients:
- Chicken ½ (boneless cut in strips) Marinate with ½ teaspoon, salt, ½ teaspoon. White, pepper, 1 egg, white, 1 tablespoon corn flour and 1 teaspoon Oil
- Capsicum 2 cut in julienne
- Onion 1 large (sliced)
- Chicken stock ½ cup
- Corn flour 1 teaspoon dissolved in 2 tablespoon water
- Oil 2 tablespoon
- Garlic 1 teaspoon (chopped)
- Salt ½ teaspoon
- Pepper ½ teaspoon
- Ajinomoto ½ teaspoon
- Ketchup 2 tablespoon
- Soya sauce 1 tablespoon
How to make Chicken Capsicum
- Deep fry the marinated chicken for 2-3 minutes and keep aside. Heat 2 tablespoon.
- Oil in a wok, add chopped garlic and fry a bit till golden brown. Add fried chicken and vegetables, stir-fry.
- Add in the seasonings and stock. Allow to boil.
- Add the corn flour paste made with water and keep stirring. Finally add 1 teaspoon. Oil for glaze.
- Serve with fried rice or boiled noodles.
Capsicum Pulao Ingredients:
- 2cups Rice (Uncooked)
- 1/4cup Yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mixed vegetables
- 1/4cup Red bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4cup Green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped scallions(green onion)
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 2 tbsp Oil or ghee
- 3 cups water
- Salt to taste
How to make Capsicum Pulao:
- Heat kadai with oil or ghee, add salt and all three bell peppers,green onions, mixed vegetables and simmer till peppers are soft.
- Then add the lemon juice,rice and mix well.
- Add the above mixture to the rice and add 3 cups of water and Cook.
- Serve hot with curry & raita.
- For better taste cook the rice in vegetable stock
- 5 Capsicums
- 1/4 tsp Fenugreek seeds
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- Juice of 2 Lemons
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Asfoetida powder
- 2 tbsp Oil
- Salt to taste
How to make Capsicum Pickle:
- Wash and cut the capsicum into small pieces. Remove the seeds
- Roast mustard seeds in a pan. When they start spluttering, add fenugreek seeds.
- After mustard and fenugreek seeds get roasted, grind them to make fine powder.
- Stir for a while and add asafoetida, chilli and turmeric powder.
- Stir again.
- Add capsicum pieces and salt. Stir and put the lid.
- Cook the mixture for few minutes till capsicum pieces are done.
- Occasionally open the lid 3-4 times.
- Stir and remove from the flame.
- Pour lemon juice and stir well.
- Capsicum Pickle is ready.
- Store it in a jar or bottle.