Recipes for Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies
One 1/2 mugs butter or margarine, softened
- One 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- Four cups Precious metal Medal® all-purpose flour
- Two teaspoons baking soda
- One and a half tsp salt
- 1 package (Twenty-four ounces) semisweet chocolate chips (Four cups)
How to make Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- Heat oven to 350ºF. Blend butter, sugar, vanilla as well as eggs in large dish using spoon. Mix in flour, baking soda and salt. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop dough by curved calculating tablespoonfuls a couple of in . aside onto ungreased dessert linen.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light brown. Awesome slightly. Remove from cookie sheet to wire rack; awesome.
Buttery Chocolate Chip Cookies is ready to serve.
3 1/2 dozen cookies