Butter Garlic Prawns Ingredients
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- juice of half a lemon
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- half a bunch fresh parsley, chopped
- 1kg medium raw prawns, peeled with tails attached, and deveined
How to make Butter Garlic Prawns
- Preheat oven to 230 C.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine the butter, mustard, lemon juice, garlic and parsley. When the butter melts completely, remove from heat.
- Arrange prawns in a shallow baking dish. Pour the butter mixture over the prawns and cook for 12 to 15 minutes or until the prawns are pink and opaque.
- Butter Garlic Prawns is ready to serve.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 15 mins