Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken Ingredients
1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 1/2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger root
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons hot chile paste (optional)
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 ounces Udon noodles
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
How to make Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add noodles and cook until tender according to package directions. Drain.
- Meanwhile, combine chicken broth, ginger, soy sauce, peanut butter, honey, chili paste, and garlic in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until peanut butter melts and is heated through. Add noodles, and toss to coat. Garnish with green onions and peanuts.
- Peanut Butter Noodles with chicken Recipe is ready to serve.
Prep Time:15 Min
Cook Time:10 Min
Ready In:25 Min