Recipes for Butter Cream Chicken Roll
- A slice of bread
- 1 packet mozzarella cheese
- ½ kg boneless chicken
- 50 grams butter
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup tomato ketchup
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- 2 tsp red chili powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- Tooth picks as required
How to make Butter Cream Chicken Roll
- Chop ½ kg chicken into small pieces. Add 2 tbsp soya sauce, 2 tbsp vinegar, 2 tsp red chili powder, 1 tsp black pepper, ½ tsp turmeric powder, ½ tsp salt and 1 tsp garlic paste to chicken pieces and keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Then cook it in a covered cooking pot on low flame until chicken is tender.
- Now increase the flame to evaporate excess water. Cut bread slices length wise and slightly roll with a rolling pin.
- Spread some butter, mayonnaise and tomato ketchup on it.
- Then spread grated mozzarella cheese and chicken.
- Roll the bread slice and insert a toothpick to keep it together.
- Sprinkle some cheese on top and bake in a pre heated oven at 200 c for 10 minutes.
Very tempting Butter Cream Chicken Roll is ready.