Crock Pot Butter Chicken ingredients
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons plant oils
- 4 huge skinless, boneless chicken legs, reduce into chew-scaled items
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons curry natural powder
- 1 tablespoon curry mixture
- 2 teaspoons tandoori masala
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 (6 oz) can tomato mixture
- 15 environmentally friendly cardamom coffee pods
- 1 glass very low-excess fat simple low fat yogurt
- 1 (14 oz) can coconut whole milk
- salt to taste
How to make Crock Pot Butter Chicken
- Dissolve the vegetable and butter gas inside a big skillet above medium sized heating.
- Mix within theonion and chicken, and garlic cloves.
- Prepare food and mix till the onion has turned and softened see through, about 10 mins.
- Mix from the curry natural powder, curry mixture, tandoori masala, garam masala, and tomato mixture till no piles of tomato mixture continue to be.
- Dump right into a crock pot, and mix inside the cardamom coffee pods, coconut milk products, and natural yogurt. sprinkle some salt on top.
- Cook on High 4 to 6 hours. Alternatively, on Low 6 to 8 hours until the chicken is tender and the sauce has reduced to your desired consistency. discard and Remove the cardamom pods before serving.
Preparation time: 15 min
cook time: 4 hour 15 min
ready in: 4 hour 30 min
yield: 6 servings