1 beaten eggon Sale
- 1/3 cup soft bread crumbs (regarding 1/2 slice)On Sale
- Three tablespoons skim milkon Sale
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onionon Sale
- 1/4 cup snipped fresh parsleyon Sale
- 1/4 teaspoon salton Sale
- One and a halfpound lean ground beef or even lambon Sale
- 2 tablespoons plain low-fat yogurton Sale
- Two tablespoons light mayonnaise dressing or even salad dressingon Sale
- 2 teaspoons Dijon-style mustardon Sale
- 1/4 teaspoon dried dillweedon Sale
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded cucumberon Sale
- 3 English muffins, split and toasted (optionally available)Upon Sale
How to make Burgers with Mustard Sauce
- In a large mixing bowl stir with each other egg, bread crumbs, milk, onion, parsley, and salt. Include meat as well as mix nicely. Form in to six 1/2-inch-thick patties.
- Location patties about the unheated rack of the broiler skillet. Broil 3 inches in the warmth for five moments. Turn and broil 5 to 7 moments more or until an instant-read temperature gauge inserted in side associated with patty signs up 160 degrees Y.
- At the same time, for sauce, in a small dish stir together natural yogurt, mayonnaise, mustard, and dillweed. Mix within cucumber. Tea spoon sauce over burgers. Serve on English muffin halves, in the event that desired. Can make 6 servings.
Burgers with Mustard Sauce is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
Servings: Makes 6 servings