One 1/2 pound. ground beefon Sale
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz .) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream associated with Mushroom Soup (Regular or even 98% Fat Free)Upon Sale
- 2 tablespoons. ketchupon Sale
- 1/3 cup sour creamon Sale
- 6 bagels , spliton Sale
How to make Burgers Stroganoff
- Form the beef in to 6 (1/2-inch thick) burgers.
- Cook the actual burgers within batches in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned on both attributes. Remove the burgers from the skillet. Put off any kind of fat.
- Mix the soup and catsup in the skillet as well as heat to some steam. Come back the actual hamburgers to the skillet. Reduce the warmth in order to low. Include and cook for Ten minutes or even before hamburgers are cooked though.
- Stir within the sour cream. Serve the hamburgers as well as marinade about the bagels.
Burgers Stroganoff is ready to serve.
Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 40 mins